- Mayones Regius 8 MM QM
- Trans Natural Blue Burst Finish w/Matching Headstock
- 4A Grade Quilt Maple Top
- Basswood Body Wings
- Neck-Thru Body Design
- 11-Ply Neck - Maple-Mahogany-Amazakoe-Wenge
- 55mm Nut Width / 70mm 12th Fret Width / 78mm 24th Fret Width
- 20.5mm - 21.5mm Neck Thickness
- Ebony Fretboard w/Gray Pearloid Binding
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- 27" Scale
- 24 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Plain Fretboard (no inlays) + Luminlay Side Dots
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath Pickups
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for coil splitting), 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch
- Graph-Tech TUSQ Nut
- Hipshot 8-String Fixed Guitar Bridge
- Sperzel Trim-Lok Tuners
- Switchcraft Output Jack
- Schaller Security Straplocks
- Black Hardware
- Mayones Hardshell Case Included
- Serial Number: RF81510063
- Instrument Weight: 8.2 lbs.
Music Store Live is very proud to offer up this Mayones Regius 8 Misha Mansoor Djentlemen Signature Baritone 8-string guitar.
The Regius line provides an excellent balance between classic design and modern tone. The neck feels absolutely amazing whether you're a 6-string slinger or have been playing extended range baritone guitars for a while. The Regius 8 MM QM is Periphery's Misha Mansoor attempt to create his perfect 8 string guitar. The goal was to combine massive punch in the lower end, yet clear and smooth highs providing, at the same time, a well-balanced tone all over its extended range. If that's not enough... Well, it simply looks stunning!
The neck is fast and comfortable. It's just wide enough to leave you room between each string down by the nut, but narrow enough to avoid any hand fatigue over long shows. With an incredible attention to detail, Mayones has built a guitar that can achieve incredibly low action making high-speed hammer-ons and two-handed tapping a breeze. The extended scale doesn't take much to get used to and helps keep a punchy focus to the notes. The Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups are HOT and longing to be let out of their cages. Acoustically, you can feel the resonance and sustain of the guitar all the way up and down the neck and through the body. It makes for a connected experience that really just makes you never want to put the guitar down. Whether you're shredding heavy metal licks or going for something a bit more mellow, you can cover a lot of ground with your range and tone.
We’re djently excited to announce that the founding member and a guitar player for Periphery, Misha, the electric light bulb, Mansoor, has become a proud owner of two Regius guitars: a six string Gothic and a seven string with Blue Denim finish. Both instruments were also equipped with the Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups for tight and selective sound and luminescent side dots Luminlay for perfect neck orientation during live shows. The instruments were delivered just before Periphery along with Tesseract and Monuments hit the road for The League of Extraordinary DjentelmenTour . We had a chance to have a place in the continental part of this even and met with members of Periphery and Monuments during their stay in Hamburg, Germany.
This guitar model is definitely one of our most snapped up guitars. Regius series is a powerful neck-thru-body construction instrument, with hundreds of custom options available. Modern sound with a hint of classic shape. This perfect tool takes you to the highest pick of the strings instrument sound. Regius show us many different variations of bridge types, but also, what might be more important, in two different shapes. The Djentlemen Series is based on a Regius model who's clear yet mighty sound perfectly matches the strict tonal criteria of this genre. Those sumptuous neck-thru guitars are a perfect tool for Djent style powerful riffs, jazzy solos and intricate chords. Inspiration included.
This Mayones Regius 8 MM QM Baritone is brand new, in pristine mint condition, with absolutely no nicks, scratches, or blemishes of any kind and is being sold by an authorized dealer. There was a small crack on one end of the case when we received this from Mayones. The crack is purely superficial and on the outter lining of the case. It does not impact the integrity or functionality of the case in any way, but we have discounted the price to make up for it. The guitar has only been played by our tech, when we received, to inspect it and test for functionality. Photos are of the actual guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).