- Mayones Regius 7 Pepper
- Master Builder Collection
- Transparent Black Matte Finish
- Eye Poplar Maple Top
- Profiled Swamp Ash Wings
- Contoured Neck Heel - for easy upper fret access
- Neck-Thru Body Design
- 11-Ply Neck - Wenge-Mahogany-Padouk-Maple
- 49mm Nut Width / 62mm 12th Fret Width / 69mm 24th Fret Width
- 20.5mm - 21.5mm Neck Thickness
- Ebony Fretboard
- 16" Fretboard Radius
- 25.4" Scale
- 24 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Plain Fretboard (no inlays) + Luminlay Side Dots
- Bare Knuckle Juggernaut Open Coil Pickups
- Controls: Volume (push/pull for coil splitting), Tone, 3-Way Pickup Toggle Switch
- Graph-Tech Nut
- ABM Fixed Guitar Bridge
- Sperzel Trim-Lok Tuners
- Switchcraft Output Jack
- Schaller Security Straplocks
- Black Hardware
- Mayones Hardshell Case Included
- Instrument Weight: 8.1 lbs.
Music Store Live is very proud to offer up this Mayones Regius 7 Pepper guitar! As with the seasoning, a little goes a long way, and the more you let it loose, the spicier it gets.
The Regius line provides an excellent balance between classic design and modern tone. The neck feels absolutely amazing whether you're a 6-string slinger or have been playing extended range baritone guitars for a while. This offering from the Mayones Masterbuilt Collection was crafted, from start to finish, by some of the best luthiers in the game today. Every little detail about this guitar is immaculate and simply spot on! The playability is out of this world. The action can get unbelievably low without having to worry about fret buzz. The sustain seemingly lasts forever and the resonance of the guitar is powerful. Tonally, it's as the name describes. You can dial the tone in for something that is a bit mellow, but with a touch of spice to it or let the guitar roar with a razor sharp tone that will slice it's way to the front of the mix and be the strongest taste on your pallet. This really gives this Regius an immense amount of versatility. The Pepper is always going to bring the heat, it'll be your job to try to tame it.
This axe is roaring and ready to rock. The B-string is solid and feels great and the neck is comfortable to fly up and down on. The incredible 11-ply neck provides a sturdy foundation for the guitar while providing a tight and punchy tone. Bare Knuckle pickups are going to hit the front end of your amp hard for a full and distinct sound, regardless of how much distortion you cover it with. Whether you're jamming at home, in the studio, or on the big stage, this guitar will take care of you for years and years to come with looks and tones that will always impress.
This guitar is definitely one of our most snapped up guitars. Regius series is a powerful neck-thru-body construction instrument, with hundreds of custom options available.
Modern sound with a hint of classic shape. This perfect tool takes you to the highest pick of the strings instrument sound. Regius show us many different variations of bridge types, but also, what might be more important, in two different shapes. Add more bite to your sound! Put just a little of the mighty and noble Mayones 7 Black Pepper and you get full aroma and flavour... Just a little bit more and things starts to get hot... Put even more and it all gets razor sharp! All Mayones Regius Flavour instruments feature Eye Poplar fronts, 11-ply / Wenge-Mahogany-Padouk-Maple neck, Swamp Ash body, and distinctive features of their own, including but not limited to Bare Knuckle pickups, Custom colours and binding. The Mayones Master Builder Collection is a unique line of unexampled guitars and basses presenting the craft mastery and creativity of our Master Luthiers. All instruments from the Master Builder Collection are 100% hand-made.
Our in-house guitar tech has inspected, tested, set up, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).