- Size: 15.6 X 7.7 X 1.5 inches
Shatter barriers with the Axiom® AIR Mini 32 from M-Audio®. Uniting serious power and unmatched ease-of-use, the Axiom AIR Mini 32 is the ultimate tool for the mobile musician. This compact controller provides 32 great-feeling mini keys with plenty of room to play. Take control of your sessions with eight knobs, eight drum pads, plus transport and software navigation buttons. Our HyperControl® technology instantly assigns the controls to work with your recording software. Completing this powerful package is our Ignite™ music creation software—providing the fastest path for transforming the ideas in your head into a finished piece of music.
The Axiom AIR Mini 32 offers extensive control, yet remains simple to use. Our HyperControl technology instantly maps the control surface to work flawlessly with your recording software, so there are no set-up chores required. Customize your setup right from the keyboard – no editing software required. Save your favorites to the 10 memory locations for instant recall. Add to that dedicated transport and track select buttons for true Best-In-Class capabilities.
A New Approach to Making Music
With Ignite, you can now capture your ideas quickly with professional results. Individual musical ideas are captured as phrases, simply called clips. Multiple clips can be played back together, or even grouped to create more complex phrases and song sections. Ignite provides seamless integration with any current M-Audio keyboard controller. Once connected to your computer, the key parameters will be automatically assigned, or mapped, to the front panel controllers. This tight integration provides an out-of-the-box solution that simply works—with no set-up chores to perform.
Ideal for the on-the-go or laptop musician, the compact Axiom AIR Mini 32 serves up 8 responsive pads and 32 velocity-sensing mini-keys, opening new paths to expressive performance. Choose a velocity curve to match your playing. Pitch Bend, Modulation, and Sustain buttons add serious performance capabilities. Octave shift keys provide access to the entire MIDI note range.
Sound Your Best
Included with Ignite are over 275 remarkable instrument sounds developed by AIR Music Technology. In addition to a versatile arpeggiator, Smart MIDI technology provides both a Chord Player and a Phrase Player that can introduce new musical parts to enhance your production—even a drum pattern. Email your ideas to the rest of the band. Share your musical ideas and songs with other musicians through SoundCloud—all without ever leaving Ignite. Plus, you can export WAV and MIDI files, and then import them into any DAW recording software—including Pro Tools.
M-Audio Axiom AIR Mini 32 USB MIDI Controller
- 32 velocity sensing mini-keys with selectable touch curves
- 8 dynamic drum pads, with 2 Banks for added versatility
- Drum pad learn feature makes it easy to assign patches to trigger pads
- Interactive HyperControl® provides effortless controller mapping
- Assignable controls with front-panel programming
- 8 knobs, 3 dedicated transport controls, 5 navigation buttonsTen memory locations for saving your custom settings
- Dedicated pitch bend, modulation, and sustain performance buttons
- Octave / Transpose buttons provide access to the entire note range
- Includes Ignite music creation software
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X
Ignite Music Creation Software
- Seamless M-Audio keyboard integration
- Unique musician-centric workflow
- Capture ideas quickly—with professional results
- Easily combine and arrange individual recordings
- Intuitive graphic interface aids production
- Smart MIDI Chord and Phrase Players
- Easy sharing and collaboration via SoundCloud
- Export WAV and MIDI files for use with any DAW
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).