Featuring a huge collection of upgraded amp and effects models, a clean and modern design, and a specialized full-range speaker system, Spider® V 30 is the best sounding and easiest to use Spider ever. Choose from over 200 newly refined amps, cabs and effects. Quickly dial-in the perfect tone using simple color-coded controls. The bi-amped full-range speaker system delivers incredible depth and clarity for both electric and acoustic guitars. Plus, Spider V 30 is packed with over 100 specially designed presets—including iconic rigs, artist-built tones and Line 6 originals—giving you instant access to an arsenal of professionally dialed-in sounds. More than just a great amplifier, it’s the Spider you’ve been waiting for.
- 30-watt modeling guitar amp
- Tons of amp and FX models accessed via fast and easy controls
- Full-range speakers sound great with electrics, acoustics and music
- 128 crafted presets include iconic rigs & classic artist tones
- Built-in tuner, metronome and real drummer loops
Tons of Amps and Effects Models
Spider V 30 is packed with more than 200 updated amps, cabs and effects models, giving you the power to rock out with a virtually limitless number of amazing guitar tones. The updated modeling engine packs a serious punch—with quality and realism that are unprecedented for amps in this class. Combine up to 8 effects for some seriously original tones.
Professionally Crafted Presets
The line-up of presets in Spider V 30 is truly special. The Spider V 30 amplifier’s Iconic Rig presets are based on incredible setups from legendary songs and albums. Artist Presets were created by many of today’s hottest guitarists, with cutting-edge tones that you’ll hear on the radio now. And Standard Presets give you classic Line 6 originals, dialed in by our professional tone masters.
Fast and Familiar Controls
Spider V 30 makes it fast and easy to craft your sound thanks to familiar, easy-to-use controls. Tweak settings and parameters directly on the amp using traditional knobs and the intuitive editing interface. Get the perfect tone faster using simple color-coded controls for different types of amps and effects models. Because when it’s time to rock, you don’t want to mess with complex menus.
Full-Range Speaker System
Unlike conventional guitar amps, Spider V 30 has the added power of being equipped with a full-range speaker system, which consists of a custom-designed guitar speaker and high-frequency tweeter. This means your amp will sound great with electrics, acoustics and music. Hear your modeled amps and effects tones in stunning clarity. Play your acoustic guitar through Spider V 30 and save on the cost of a separate amp. You can even play your favorite music through Spider V 30 for a great experience when it’s time to practice.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).