- 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Best-in-class DAC and ADC converters provide super-low-noise transmission (better than 120dB dynamic range)
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction
- Locking Â¼ input on transmitterno special cables required
- Receiver accommodates multiple transmitters, with footswitch (G70) or push-button (G75) selection*
- Programmable scenes allow you to select signal input source, gain, Cable Tone and output routing for multiple instruments
- Select any combination of the two 1/4 outputs and one XLR-DI output for each instrument
- 8+ hours of battery life with 50+ hours of standby time
- Breakthrough low latency (<1.5ms from analog input to analog output)
- Built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Auxiliary 1/4 input jack on receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching
- Onboard tuner and dedicated tuner 1/4 output
- High-quality XLR direct output with ground lift ensures consistent audio performance when connecting directly to the board or a modeler
Proven on stages worldwide, Line 6® digital wireless technology delivers industry-leading audio specs and the lowest-available latency. Relay® G70 and G75 build on that legacy to offer next-generation performance, unmatched sound quality and unprecedented flexibility for guitarists. Plug right into the locking ¼” input on the transmitter—no special cables required. Easily add additional transmitters and instantly switch between instruments, complete with programmable presets for signal routing, levels and more. Featuring rugged metal construction and 8+ hours of battery life (with up to 70 hours of standby time), Relay provides tried-and-true performance from stage to studio.
- Industry-leading audio quality proven on stages worldwide
- Locking 1/4” guitar input on transmitter—no special cables required
- Use multiple transmitters and switch guitars with ease*
- Tour-grade metal transmitter and receiver for lasting reliability
- Lossless 24-bit digital signal for uncompromised tone
- High-resolution signal with < 1.5ms latency for studio and stage
Cable Tone, Wireless Freedom
With super-wide dynamic range, best-in-class converters and the lowest latency of any digital wireless system, Relay G70 and G75 are designed for tone snobs and high-gain players alike. While other wireless systems employ perceptual coding and compression, only Line 6 digital wireless systems transmit your tone without compromise.
The Centerpiece of Today's Guitar Rig
Relay G70 and G75 support multiple transmitters, so you can handle a variety of guitar setups and changes—without any hassle. Programmable presets make it easy to select signal routing, levels and any combination of 1/4" and XLR outputs for each instrument. For example, you can set different levels for instruments with active, passive and acoustic pickups. Or route an electric guitar to an amp, and an acoustic to the PA system—while giving both access to the built-in tuner. It’s the easiest way to incorporate multiple guitars into your set.
Two Rugged Metal Modes
Tough metal construction provides tour-grade durability from stage to studio. Simply choose the model that’s right for your setup—Relay G70 stompbox fits perfectly on your pedalboard, while Relay G75 is designed for amp-top placement. And unlike other wireless systems, Relay G70 and G75 transmitters feature a 1/4” locking input, so no special cables are required.
*Additional transmitters sold separately
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).