- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- All-metal, half-rack receiver designed for rack-mount* or amp-top use, plus durable metal bodypack
- Full-range 24-bit digital conversion, 10Hz–20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response
- Wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response
- Operates in 2.4GHz band, free from interference from TV broadcasting, white space devices and cell phone towers
- Up to 12 simultaneous channels
- DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology protects your signal
- 300-foot transmission range
- License-free operation worldwide
- Cable Tone simulates the high-frequency roll-off characteristics of a standard 25-foot cable
- XLR and 1/4” outputs
Based on patented, fourth-generation technology, Relay® is leading the digital wireless revolution for guitarists. The Relay G55 system delivers tour-grade digital wireless in a compact, half-rack format—so you can experience wireless freedom without compromising your tone.
Featuring 12 channels of compander-free 24-bit audio, full 10Hz–20kHz frequency response and a wide dynamic range of 117dB (A weighted), the G55 signal is so pure and strong it sounds just like a wired guitar.
Traditional analog wireless systems are plagued by interference from TV broadcasts, white space devices and countless other sources. Relay G55 operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band, so there’s no danger of these external sources wreaking havoc with your audio signal. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the most advanced, reliable digital wireless solution available.
Line 6 digital wireless systems also use proprietary technologies to prevent audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes your Relay G55 audio from other third-party signals, including Wi-Fi, ensuring the integrity of your signal.
If you’re confused by the license fees required to operate an analog wireless system, don’t worry—Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. Relay G55 is fully FCC compliant and operates license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that it offers superior audio quality and reliability compared to analog wireless technology. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Using conventional guitar cables can be limiting, to be sure—but they do add an undeniable character to your tone. Selectable Cable Tone technology simulates the subtle frequency roll-off of a standard 25-foot cable, so you can enjoy the sound of a wired guitar—with the freedom of wireless.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, Relay G55 is incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 12 available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together instantly.
Whether you’re ten feet or 300 feet away from the receiver, Relay digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike using analog wireless systems, there’s no increased risk of interference or signal degradation as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your Relay G55 system.
Relay G55 transmitter and receiver units provide clear displays of essential system information. The bodypack transmitter features a clear LCD screen for selecting channels and provides an instant check on your battery level. The receiver offers bright five-segment LEDs that let you monitor RF strength, battery status and audio levels.
Relay G55 is built for rock-solid performance night after night. Featuring a robust metal body, the bodypack transmitter is rugged, reliable and ready for the road. The receiver is housed in a solid aluminum chassis and fits easily on top of an amplifier, while the optional rack mount kit makes it easy to adapt Relay G55 to any professional installation.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).