- 30-meter (98 ft.) range, line-of-sight
- Broad 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response; Superior 118dB dynamic range
- 8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
- Lightweight, low-profile, and easy to use
- Bright LEDs display power, status, and battery life
- Tone presets match the sounds of guitar cables
- Comes complete with transmitter, receiver, and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply, and batteries
- 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
- Encrypted data stream for added signal protection; Simultaneous broadcasts on six channels
- Rugged polycarbonate shell
Line 6's Relay G30 redefines the wireless experience for guitarists and bassists with superior sound, professional dependability, and refreshing simplicity.
The Relay G30 Digital Wireless Mic System provides a pure signal so guitars get a beautiful high-end sparkle and basses get a thunderous low-end punch, even at distances of up to 30 meters (98 ft. approx). The signal's clarity rivals that of the highest-quality guitar cables. Traditional wireless systems compromise their sound by rolling-off crucial high- and low-end frequencies and compressing their signals. Relay G30 offers superior sound with full bandwidth and zero compression.
The Relay G30 broadcasts its robust signal over the 2.4GHz band. This keeps the signal free from many kinds of interference. For added security, the system employs exclusive signal protection technology: it broadcasts an encrypted data stream on six channels simultaneously. Traditional wireless instrument systems, on the other hand, are susceptible to dropouts, static, and many other kinds of interference. Broadcasting over congested UHF bands, their signals may be affected by interference generated as far away as 100 miles, or more.
The lightweight transmitter of the Line 6 Relay G30 remains out of the way of your performance, and the rugged receiver can sit on top of your amp or be added to your pedal board. The receiver offers bright and easy-to-read LEDs that display power, status, and battery life. Its standard 1/4" inputs and outputs deliver real convenience.
The mic system comes complete with transmitter, receiver, and all necessary accessories including cable, power supply, and batteries.
Attached to Your Guitar Cable?
For players attached to cables, adopting a wireless system introduces many questions: What will it feel like? Will it change my sound? Relay G30 sounds just like a cable, but it also sounds just like your cable. It features two EQ settings that match the frequency responses of typical guitar cables. Different players use different cables, but all players can use Line 6 Relay G30.
The Wireless Mic Revolution
Relay G30 is proudly ushering in a better-sounding and more dependable era of wireless guitar systems. It will inspire you to explore new areas of your music and the stage.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).