Plug-and-Play Digital Guitar Wireless System
Relay G10 is the world’s easiest to use guitar wireless system. Just plug in your instrument and it works automatically—no complex setup required*. You’ll hear your tone in amazing detail thanks to pure 24-bit Relay digital wireless sound quality—the same technology gigging pros use on stage. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to six hours of playing time, and when it’s time to recharge, simply plug the transmitter into the receiver. Relay G10 features a simple, intuitive design that makes going wireless as easy as using a cable.
- Automatic setup—just plug in and play
- Renowned Relay 24-bit digital sound quality
- Recharge the transmitter by docking it on the receiver
- Up to 6 hours playing time and up to 150 hours standby time per charge
- Ultra-intuitive and easy-to-use design
- 50-foot indoor signal range
Radically Simple Design
We designed Relay G10 to be as easy to use as a standard guitar cable. Just plug in your guitar, and the transmitter and receiver select the optimum channel and lock together automatically. If you perform with multiple guitars, G10 makes it faster than ever to switch instruments on the fly—the transmitter is compatible with nearly all guitars and transfers from one to the next in seconds*. Plus, separate XLR and 1/4" outputs give you greater flexibility in how you route your signal.
Fast and Simple Recharging
Some wireless systems use external batteries, which quickly gets expensive. Others require bulky and cumbersome charging stations. Relay uses a durable rechargeable transmitter that provides up to six hours of playing time on a single charge. When it’s not in use, G10 automatically goes into sleep mode, extending battery life up to 150 hours. And when you’re ready to recharge, simply dock the transmitter on the receiver. It’s the easiest and fastest way to recharge your system.
Get the Most Out of Your Performance
Relay is packed with innovative technology to fuel your performance. You’ll experience the same character and feel of a standard guitar cable thanks to innovative Cable Tone technology. Relay G10 also eliminates distracting pops when you plug in your guitar—the system only transmits signal once you’re completely connected. Finally, an illuminated receiver makes it easy to view sync and battery status at a glance.
Pure Guitar Tone
For guitarists, nothing is more important than tone. We’ve been building guitar wireless longer than anyone else, and Relay is the only system that delivers your tone without compression or compromise. Featuring wider frequency response, next-generation technology, and more dynamic range than other wireless systems, Relay ensures that your signal gets to your amp in its purest form.
2.4GHz Signal—Free from Interference
Traditional analog wireless systems are plagued by interference from TV broadcasts, white space devices, and countless other sources. Relay G10 operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band, so there’s no danger of these external sources wreaking havoc with your audio signal. Encoded DCL™ (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes your Relay G10 audio from other third-party signals—including WiFi—ensuring the integrity of your signal. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the most advanced, reliable digital wireless system available.
If you’re confused by the license fees required to operate an analog wireless system, don’t worry—Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. Relay G10 is fully FCC compliant and operates license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Relay G10 Guitar Wireless System
- Plug and play design
- No compromise, 24-bit digital sound quality
- Automatic channel set up
- Dock the transmitter to charge and auto assign wireless channel
- 6-hour battery life
- Sleep mode to extends battery life to as much as 150 hours
- 50-foot range indoors
- No-pop Auto audio mute, only passes audio when transmitter is fully connected
- Receiver lights up for easy-to-see sync and battery status
- Ultra clean and intuitive design
- Bi-color LED on receiver and transmitter
- Cable tone technology matches the tone and character of a standard guitar cable
*The Relay G10 transmitter is compatible with typical 1/4" output jacks used on most passive and active instruments. Guitars that have non-standard jack wiring may require a 1/4" mono adapter for use with Relay G10.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).