- Speaker Size: 12"
- Speaker Type: Custom Guitar Coaxial
- Speaker Impedance: 8Ω
- High Frequency Driver: 1" Compression Driver
- Compression Driver Impedance: 8Ω
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 20kHz
- Loudness SPL: 125dB SPL @ 1m
- Peak Wattage: 250 watts
- XLR Direct Outs: 1
- Combination Input Jacks: 2
- L6 LINK™ / AES/EBU: Input and Output
- USB Audio Interface: Yes - Stereo/Out
- Presets: 128
- Display: Yes
- Speaker Emulations: 6 (expandable)
- Impulse Response Support: Yes
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Kick Stands: Yes
- Weight: 16.10 kg (35 lb 8 oz)
- Dimensions (mm): 567 x 462 x 305
The Powercab™ 112 and Powercab 112 Plus are 1x12 active speaker systems that deliver an authentic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience when paired with any modeler, profiler, or even an amp-simulation pedal. Select one of six classic Speaker Models as alternatives to your current cab models, or simply plug in your modeler and play using Flat Mode the choice is yours. Powercabs are also loud enough to fill any small club or medium-sized venue, and performing guitarists will also appreciate their lightweight yet roadworthy construction, compact size, flip-out kickstands, and XLR direct outputs.
The Powercab 112 Plus also includes powerful advanced features such as a 2-inch LCD, 128 user preset locations, MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU and L6 LINK digital I/O, a multipurpose second input, and a USB audio interface.
The sound of great amplifiers is due to the speaker as much as from the other components, yet until now no one has modeled an actual speaker driver alone, independently from the cabinet it is loaded into. Imagine having an empty 1x12 speaker cabinet that you can instantly load with any one of six classic speaker types (Vintage 30, Green Back, Creme Back, P12Q, Swamp Thang, and Blue Bell) just by pressing a button. Speaker Modeling mode enables you to do just that virtually using a new technology developed by Line 6.
Powercabs feature a custom hybrid coaxial speaker with a lightweight cone and a high-temperature 2" voice coil that delivers the punch and dynamic response you expect from a guitar speaker, along with the extended range of a P.A. speaker—a design that adds unparalleled authenticity to the sound and response of the speaker models.
In Flat Mode, Powercab 112 delivers a neutral frequency response from 70Hz to 20kHz with plenty of headroom. There is no need to adjust your modeler’s settings your presets will sound just the way you expect them to.
In addition to sounding and responding like traditional guitar cabinets, Powercab guitar speaker systems also look the part. Unlike many other powered cabinets currently used with modelers, Powercabs don’t resemble P.A. speakers. Instead, they feature familiar touches such as stylish covering materials and grill cloths, as well as flip-out kickstands that allow them to be angled toward the performer, whether used in the backline or as a frontline monitor.
Sturdily constructed of plywood and featuring unique curved backs that add rigidity while decreasing weight, Powercabs are designed to withstand the rigors of the road. Weighing in at a gig-friendly 35 pounds (16 kilograms), and small enough to easily be carried with one hand, they are nonetheless loud enough to fill small clubs and medium-sized venues. Powercabs also feature XLR outputs with microphone emulation for feeding the FOH, and flip-out kickstands allow them to be angled toward the performer for additional onstage versatility.
USER IR SUPPORT
The Powercab 112 Plus can load and store up to 128 third-party cabinet simulation impulse responses (IRs), which may be included in presets. IRs may be customized using the free Powercab Edit software for macOS® and Windows® (available at line6.com/software).
The Powercab 112 Plus allows you to store your complete speaker tone—consisting of the Mode in use (Flat, Speaker Modeling, or IR), its customizable display color, and all parameter settings—in one of 128 preset locations. Presets may be selected manually or recalled via MIDI.
The Powercab 112 Plus functions as a 16-bit low-latency stereo USB 2.0 audio interface that is compatible with all major DAW software, as well as iPad and iPhone mobile devices. It supports both 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates. Note that connectivity with iPad and iPhone mobile devices requires an Apple Camera Connection Kit USB adapter (sold separately).
The Powercab 112 Plus not only responds to MIDI Program Change messages, it also supports Control Change messages, allowing complete remote control over various global functions and settings, as well as extensive preset editing capabilities.
The Powercab 112 Plus is also the only powered cabinet available with digital I/O. Connecting it to any professional modeler equipped with AES/EBU capabilities reduces both latency and noise levels by avoiding the necessity of digital to analog conversion.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).