- Flexible tube section designed by tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner
- 1 - 12AX7, 2 EL84 tubes
- 1x12" Custom Celestion® G12H90 speaker
- Intuitive, 2-channel design, instantly reconfigurable per channel
- Selectable operating class (Class AB/25 Watts/Fixed Bias or Class A/10 Watts/Cathode Biased)
- Selectable power tube mode (Pentode or Triode)
- Four unique Voicings (negative feedback loop topologies paired with HD preamp and tone stack modeling): (1) Classic American Clean/Tight NFL (2) British Crunch/Medium NFL (3) Class A Chime/Zero NFL, (4) Modern, High-Gain/Resonant NFL
- HD amp modeling technology fuels each Voicing’s preamp and tone stack, and automatically pairs them with corresponding Bogner-designed dynamic analog circuitry
- Both channels have Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume. Rest of front panel: Channel switch; Voicing switch; Pentode/Triode switch; Class A/Class AB switch; Master volume; Power; Standby; Backlit front panel
- Modeled spring reverb with individual level control per channel
- Back-lit front panel
- MIDI I/O
- Series effects loop
- Cabinet simulated direct output
- Low Volume Mode provides cranked up tube tone at whisper-quiet volume
- Speaker jack-sensing provides relay driven output transformer protection circuit
- L6 LINK connects the DT25 amp to a POD HD multi-effect for additional effects, amp voicings and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers) – all controlled by any L6 LINK equipped POD HD multi-effect
If your tone is your masterpiece, the DT25 tube guitar combo amp is your paintbrush. This portable 25W/10W tube amp from Line 6 and tube-amp guru Reinhold Bogner gives you four stunning, lust-worthy amp voicings and unprecedented versatility that lay the foundation for you to build your perfect tone.
The powerful combination of reconfigurable analog components and HD modeling allows the DT25 combo to be four boutique tube amps in one, capable of producing stunning American cleans, British crunch, class A chime, and modern high-gain tones. Selectable operating class, power tube mode, and four Voicings (which offer the perfect combinations of negative feedback loop topology, and HD preamp and tone stack modeling) can dial in classic vintage tones or be shaped into highly customized originals – and each one drips with boutique tone and touch-response.
The DT25 amp gets to the point. It’s a simple, two-channel amp with a streamlined front panel. But if you connect a POD® HD multi-effect pedal or POD® HD Pro multi-effect rack to this little monster the two integrate to become a boutique tube amp factory!
Connected via exclusive L6 LINK™ technology, the DT25 amp and POD® multi-effect rewrite the traditional amp/multi-effect paradigm and introduce powerful new concepts in control and customization. Add effects, additional amp voicings, foot control and instant scalability (including stereo operation with multiple DT25 amplifiers). DT25 is the perfect pairing for POD HD multi-effects. The days of plugging a POD® into the front of an amp are over!
Revolutionary Bogner tube design meets Line 6 HD modeling
The Voicing switch is the heart of DT25 amp. It conjures the characteristic tone, feel and response that are at the heart of four celebrated amp voicings: American clean, British crunch, class A chime and modern high-gain. Different negative feedback loop topologies pair with HD preamp and tone stack modeling to produce the perfect tonal springboards for you to craft your perfect tones:
- Voicing I: Classic American Clean (tight negative feedback loop)
- Voicing II: British Crunch (medium negative feedback loop)
- Voicing III: Class A Chime (zero negative feedback loop)
- Voicing IV: Modern, High-Gain (resonant negative feedback loop)
Selectable operating class and power tube mode
Take your tone in many different directions with the selectable operating classes and power tube modes. Mix and match them with the Voicing switch to dial in truly unique tones. Or align the components in tried-and-true combinations to deliver fresh takes on the immortal classics.
- Selectable operating classes – Class AB/25 watts/fixed bias; Class A/10 watts/cathode biased
- Selectable power tube modes – Pentode; Triode
Any two amps you want, separated by a single channel switch
The two channels can be set to any combination of Voicing, operating class and power tube mode, so the channel switch is more like an A/B switch connected to two different amps. (Or, for a boost channel, set the channels the same with one a little louder.)
For example, set Channel A to a California clean tone. It can be complete with a high amount of negative feedback for a tight sound, characteristic class AB headroom and plenty of pentode-powered body. Set Channel B to deliver vintage Class A chime with zero negative feedback for an open, dynamic feel. Triode mode darkens the tone a bit and rounds off the edges, and Class A operation provides no shortage of touch sensitivity when you dig in with your pick. That’s total analog and digital reconfiguration in one touch.
DT25 amplifier + POD HD multi-effect = Boutique tube amp factory
DT25 amplifiers and POD HD multi-effects don’t just connect, they seamlessly integrate to transform into a boutique tube amp factory capable of creating any tone you need with incredible tone and feel. POD HD multi-effects come to the party with additional models including 20+ HD amp models, 20+ HD guitar preamp-only models, huge collections of effects, cabs, mics and more. With a single L6 LINK connection, you get:
- Automatic analog configuration. Select a POD HD amp model or preset and the DT25 analog components will automatically configure themselves to the appropriate operating class, biasing method, negative feedback topology and power tube mode.
- Save custom analog configurations. Saving your custom DT25 configurations is as easy as saving POD HD presets. Tweak the DT25 amp settings, press Save on the POD HD multi-effect and incredibly unique and complex amp configurations can be recalled instantly.
- No ground loops. You’ll never get ground loop hum from an L6 LINK connection!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).