Out of stock
Music Store Live is proud to present this Larrivee L-05-12! Leave it to Larrivee to craft a twelve string guitar that plays like your favorite six string. Kind of. What we're saying is that this is an easy to play 12 string that has a terrific response. The tone is warm and bright ( no, these things are not mutually exclusive ). The tone is balanced nicely from low to high - there is a robust but not overwhelming bass, a warm mid range and a crisp high end that will serve well on any recording looking to add that special jangle to the mix. The set up is spot on - the action rides low without any buzzing, the intonation is very good and the playability is at once snappy and receptive. Fingerstyle players as well as flatpickers will appreciate the playability and tone of this fine 12 string.
Drawing on the popular design and body size of the Larrivee L-05, this 12 string features all solid wood construction. A Canadian Sitka Spruce top with symmetrical parabolic X-bracing and Mahogany back and sides compose the body. The single piece mahogany neck has a very comfortable profile that is full feeling and wide. The nut width is 1 7/8". The African Ebony fretboard features a 17" to 21" compound radius and microdot inlays. This guitar comes with an arch top hard shell case.
- Larrivee L-05-12
- L-05 Body Design
- Solid Canadian Sitka Spruce Top
- Symmetrical Parabloc X- Bracing
- Gloss UV Finish on Body
- Solid Mahogany Sides and Back
- Lower Bout - 16"
- Upper Bout - 11.625"
- Waist - 10.375"
- Depth - 4.75"
- Nut Width - 1 7/8"
- Fretboard Radius - 17"-21" Compound
- Single Piece Mahogany Neck - Satin Finish
- Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint
- African Ebony Fretboard with Ivroid Binding
- African Ebony Bridge
- Abalone Rosette
- Scale Length 25.5"
- Pearl Logo w/ Sterling Silver Border
- Custom Beveled Pick Guard
- Bone Nut
- Compensated Bone Saddle
- Chrome Tuners - 18:1 Ratio
- 20 Frets
- Weight 5.04 lbs
- Archtop Hard Shell Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Our in house guitar tech has inspected, tested, and cleaned all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & FinancingLayaways
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).
- 6 Month Interest Free Financing is available via Paypal's Bill Me Later Program which is available upon checkout.
- For a longer financing term, contact your Guitar Specialist at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 and we'll be happy to get you pre-approved for financing terms. Up to 5 year payment terms are available!