Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Tuners: Geared w/ Black Buttons
Strings: Genuine Aquila Nylgut
Top Back & Sides: Mahogany
Lanikai's exclusive new TunaUke technology allows any uke player to intonate their ukulele through individual movable wedge saddles and a compensated nut specifically designed for each model size. This easy to use technology requires no tools and improves intonation all across the fretboard by over 90%! The LUTU-21T TunaUke Equipped Mahogany Tenor Ukulele is based on our popular LU-21T ukulele, but with Lanikai’s innovations that improve tone and playability. We upgraded the tuning machines by utilizing diecast tuners which provide improved tuning stability. The compensated, wide-spaced 37mm TunaUke nut not only drastically improves intonation, but also mimics the tonal response of natural bone.
The TunaUke saddle housing mounts directly to the top of the instrument which increases overall projection and a full spectrum of lows, mids and highs. We provide two sets of saddles (low and high) to allow you to adjust your string height to its most comfortable level. The newly designed 8 hole bridge allows for quicker string changes, but can also be used in the traditional classical string tie.
This newest generation of Lanikai LU Series Ukuleles are by far the most advanced, best sounding, and best playing ukuleles on the market. Try yours today!
TunaUke Technology - A Ukulele Revolution!
The sweet tone of the ukulele has been heard around the world - from the most prestigious stages to the most remote beaches, leaving a smile everywhere it goes! In the midst of all of that joy however, one problem has always remained - ukuleles have terrible intonation!Play a simple chord and a ukulele sounds beautiful - but play something more advanced, play with other instruments, or move further up the neck and the problem becomes clear. If the ukulele was to claim and keep it's place as a world class instrument, it's intonation must be fixed!Three years, and a fleet of mechanical engineers later, Lanikai Ukuleles is proud to present TunaUke! A revolutionary system that improves ukulele intonation by 90% and opens a new world of possibilities for writing, performing, and simply enjoying a more-musical ukulele than ever before!
Two Features Driving Intonation Innovation
The first is the Compensated Nut! Between the four strings the differences in string width and tension are substantial. By compensating the distance between the first fret and the nut we are able to make open chords sound as smooth as silk.
Those Saddles Move!
The second feature is the Movable Saddle: Traditional straight saddles on a ukulele or any other fretted instrument are detrimental to good intonation. With nylon strings even “compensated saddles” are a complete fallacy. The issue is that nylon strings are by their nature, inconstant. After much testing we found the only way to improve on this is to create movable saddle technology to allow the player to adjust the amount of compensation for each string. No tools are required and adjusting the intonation is as easy as pouring milk on cereal.
Keep On' Strummin!
There are many issues that cause poor intonation and TunaUke Technology solves them all. With this technology we have achieved over a 90% improvement! For the first time ever in the history of the instrument you can overcome all the obstacles and have a ukulele that plays open chords in tune all the way up the neck.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).