Laney proudly introduces a brand-new model to its A-Series acoustic amplifier range. The Laney A-FRESCO is an ultra-compact acoustic instrument combo designed for use with both mains or battery power options, with a range of acoustic-friendly controls and variables including digital reverb and chorus. Designed and engineered in the UK, the A-FRESCO calls on Laney’s 50-year history of amplifier building to provide versatility, portability, and reliability to all levels of player
POWER AND PORTABILITY- ANYWHERE.
Whilst the A-FRESCO is small and light, weighing in at only 7.2kg (15.8lbs), it has the power and headroom to deliver serious performance. An ultra-efficient, cool-running Class D power amplifier is combined with an 8” custom-designed dual-cone woofer to deliver articulate, transparent acoustic sound reproduction with plenty of high end sparkle.
The A-FRESCO can be powered either via mains connection (adaptor included) or a choice of battery power options (available separately). The optimum battery power option is 4 x Li-Ion protected cells. Utilizing these highly effective batteries will provide impressive performance and power for up to 24 hours. A set of approved batteries plus charger is available directly from Laney as an optional extra (BP-18650). See below for further battery option guidelines.
DUAL CHANNEL FLEXIBILITY
The A-FRESCO has two completely independent channel strips, both of which can accept either XLR or Jack inputs, provide 3-band equalization and feature a ‘Shape’ control for instant single button optimization. This flexibility allows for connection of a mic and instrument, two different acoustic instruments or even a blend of separate mic and pickup connections from the same instrument. Plus, with an additional Aux in connection for backing tracks, the A-FRESCO is ideal for live performances. Both channels also feature their own Chorus and/or Reverb for further sound enhancement without the need for external effects units.
A simple but very effective Anti-Feedback button can be engaged to automatically scan for and then eliminate unwanted feedback. A Phase switch is also on hand to remove of destructive interference which can occur when a player is too close to the amplifier; a simple solution at the switch of a single button.
On both XLR channel inputs, Phantom power is permanently available for use with a condenser or dynamic microphone. A balanced XLR D.I. out provides direct, mic-free connection to a mixer or active speaker system for larger performance situations. Four digital EQ pre-sets provide sound global enhancement options depending on situation and setup.
POWER SAVING MODES
The A-FRESCO offers ‘Normal’ and ‘Eco’ mode operation. Eco reduces power to the amplifier and is designed for longer battery life, up to 24 hours when this mode is engaged. Holding the battery switch down will indicate your remaining battery life via the adjacent LED lights. The A-FRESCO also has a sleep mode to conserve battery life when in Normal mode.
- Ultra-Lightweight at 7.2kg (15.8lbs)
- Extremely efficient Class D power amplifier system
- 1×8” custom-designed dual cone loudspeaker
- Mains or battery power operation (Quick release battery pack accepts Li-Ion or AA battery types) *
- Normal and Eco power modes with battery life indicator lights
- Dual independent channel strips both with dedicated 3-band EQ and Shape
- Independent variable Reverb & Chorus on both channels
- Phantom Power
- I. Out (Balanced XLR with Pre/Post options and Ground Lift)
- FX loop (send & return)
- 4 x digital EQ cabinet pre-sets
- Aux Input (mini jack)
- Phones Input (mini jack)
- Single button anti-feedback switch
- Phase switch
- Master Mute switch
- 35mm top hat for speaker stand mounting
- LBP-18650 (4x Li-ion cells + charger) available from Laney.co.uk.
- Tested and recommended Li-ion battery options include Samsung NCR18650, XTAR 3400mAH (Black), Keeppower NCR18650B, EVVA NCR18650 (Black), Enerpower NCR18650B (Blue) and are widely available from consumer electronics retailers
- Unprotected Li-Ion cells must never be used in this product.
- Comparable performance results can also be achieved by connecting a 12V power bank via the DC input.
- 8 x AA batteries (Alkaline LR6 or NiMH CR6) may also be used. These are best suited for occasional use and moderate listening levels using the product’s ECO mode.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).