|Colors||Black Anodized or Chrome ($20 additional charge for Chrome.)|
Lace ToneBars for steel guitar is the cleanest, truest, most hi-fidelity pickup you can buy for your 10 & 12 string pedal steel guitars. Providing extended bandwidth to faithfully reproduce your instruments natural tone, it also has the guts to hold up under gain and attack!
Another Lace Tonebar advantage is that they're ultra-light, taking a few pounds off your instrument.
Tonebars are very transparent. It is excellent for any playing situation from live to direct-to-board recording. They LOVE effects and truly extend the tonal color of your instrument. You'll remember why you started playing pedal steel guitar! Here's what some players had to say:
"Let me just say how much I am enjoying your Alumitone pickups on my Pedal steel ....they are brilliant ! I actually tried them out at the Dallas steel guitar show - John Fabian of Carter guitars had a couple of PSG's set up with the Lace pickups on them which enabled me to see for myself how good they were." - Paddy Long, Christchurch, NZ
"... Many of the older pickups being made in the business today, you’ll notice the notes of a chord sort of running together. With these Alumitone pickups (for Pedal Steel Guitar) you will notice a nice separation and every note seems to be ringing in its own world.
Even the lower notes that run together have great separation. The highest notes that you will be playing will be ringing true and clear and you don’t have to leave certain notes out to make sure that your melody note in a chord is predominant.
Hope this answers the questions that many of you have asked. One more thing that is obvious about these pickups. They are without a doubt, the most beautiful pickups that have ever been put on a steel guitar. The ones we sell are all chrome. This beauty factor alone is well worth the price of the pickup." - Bobbe Seymour, Hendersonville, TN.
Alumitone output and clarity, with lightweight aluminum design.
Because of variance in string width between manufactures please make sure when purchasing that it is the correct size pickup.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).