KRK KRK10S Rokit 10" Active Studio Subwoofer, Black - Discontinued
Sorry, the KRK KRK10S Rokit 10" Active Studio Subwoofer, Black is discontinued. This page up for reference only. Look around or give us a call at (866) 256-5725 to speak with us about similar products.
- Configuration:Front loaded, vented subwoofer
- System type:Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency:10" glass aramid composite woofer, 2" VC
- Frequency Response:31Hz - 110Hz
- Max Peak SPL:117.2 dB
- Amplifier Class:Class D
- Power Output:160 Watts Continuous @ 1% THD+N @ 44Hz
- SNR (signal to Noise Ratio):98dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD+N): ≤ 0.1% @-3dB of Max Power Output 20Hz - 200Hz
- Input Impedance (Ohms):10 kΩ Balanced or unbalanced
- Ground Lift:On / Off
- Low Pass Frequency:50Hz to 130Hz
- HPF bypass: with footswitch only
- Phase:0 or 180 degrees
- System Volume:-30dB to +6dB
- Input Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right, 1/4" footswitch
- LFE input: N/A
- Output Connectors:
- XLR Left/Right, 1/4" TRS Left/Right, RCA Left/Right
- AC Power Input: 100VAC-240VAC
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap
- Port Configuration: Front firing slot port
- Finish: black vinyl wrap
- Grille: Metal Mesh
- Dimensions (H x W x D):15" (382mm) x 14" (355mm) x 16.06" (408mm)
- Weight: 34.5 Lbs. (15.6Kg.)
KRK's KRK10s powered subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK ROKIT, VXT, or any other 4"-8" studio monitor. The KRK10s is designed to extend the low-frequency performance of an existing monitor system so that the low-frequency portion of the mix can be properly engineered. The KRK10s also feature a great looking cabinet that echoes the curved edges of the ROKIT and VXT monitors. The front-firing bass port and KRK's trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer ensure accurate and powerful low-end punch. A sturdy grill protects the woofer and adds to the sleek appearance of the unit. A high-power amplifier and active crossovers provide smooth and accurate reproduction.
A New Standard in Low Frequency Monitoring.
For years, KRK subwoofers have been the choice for accurate low frequency monitoring in studios large and small. Now, the KRK10s provides a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again. Whether you are mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or just looking to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK10s will provide the low frequency detail and accuracy that will help you to create a better mix.
Don't Be Square, Curves Ahead
Our new subwoofer series has radically curved surfaces for a great look and amazing performance. Finally there is a subwoofer that looks as cool as it sounds. You can even remove the grill to show off that beefy trademark yellow woofer.
Let's Be Up Front
Take a look at competitive subwoofer monitors and you'll find ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners over-amplifying low frequency information which in turn colors your mix. The superior design of the KRK10s includes front-firing ports which are just the right shape to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPLs.
Feel the Bass
You need to feel the bass and our proprietary signature yellow woofer delivers tight, clear low end response. Our engineers and listening panel took the KRK10s speaker voicing to even more accurate levels. What you hear is what you are intended to hear, coloration is not part of the spec. This performance is brought to you by drivers that are custom-designed by our world-class studio monitor engineering team, for a clear, low-distortion performance.
You've Got Connections
At KRK our focus is your mix. But it doesn't stop at creating accurate monitors. We live this stuff and appreciate the need for monitors that not only sound great but work easily with your particular set up. That's why you'll find plenty of input options with your KRK10s, sure to accommodate any studio environment. So if it's RCA, 1/4 inch (balanced/unbalanced) or XLR inputs you require, KRK10s has got you covered.
With a sweepable 50Hz - 130Hz low pass filter, your KRK10s provides flexible control for any monitoring system. It's true that we think your KRK10s sounds best using KRK full range monitors in a system configuration. However, the low pass filter provides great flexibility with any full-range monitor setup.
Use the Features Designed for the Pros
Professional engineers like the ability to hear how the sub is affecting the mix. Plug in any standard latching 1/4 inch footswitch to bypass the KRK10s and send full range audio to your top monitors. A ground lift feature helps tame pesky ground humm.
Bypass Footswitch control
Your KRK subwoofer is equipped with a bypass feature which allows you to defeat the sub and provide full range audio to your recording monitors. You will need to use a standard 1/4 inch, mono, latching footswitch. Any standard latching 1/4 inch mono footswitch (such as the Boss FS-5L) should be compatible.
- New curved design and custom color matches KRK ROKIT and VXT monitors
- Protective Steel front Grill provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- Radically Curved Front Baffle Design for Amazing Performance
- Front-firing port provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling
- User's manual provides clear setup instructions
- Scientifically designed front firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK's trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).