- 12 note equal temperament
- Range (sine wave)
- A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference Pith
- A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- +/- 0.1 cent (Strobe meter)
- Display Modes
- Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- Power Supply
- AAA battery x 1
- Battery Life
- Approximately 100 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input, when using alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 64 x 49 x 66 mm / 2.52” x 1.93” x 2.60”
- 37 g / 1.31 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items
- One AAA battery for checking operation
Ultra-high-precision clip-type tuner now featured with a longer life span.
The "Custom Shop" series exemplifies the high quality KORG tuners is known for. As its latest addition, we introduce a top-level model tuner that can be attached directly to the head of your guitar/bass.
The Sledgehammer Custom 100 provides an amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours using only one AAA battery. The easy-to-use shuttle switch is now equipped with an illuminated shuttle light for even better visibility. In addition to a 3D visual meter, you can also use professional ultra-high precision tuning with an accuracy of ±0.1 cents. It's the ultimate high-spec clip-type tuner.
Sledgehammer Custom 100 - Introduction Movie
“Custom Shop,” the mark of ultimate quality
KORG tuners have a 40-year history that began with the world’s first needle-style tuner. While we have produced many different types, including tuners with unrivaled precision and ones with epoch-making functionality, these products were made possible by KORG’s unwavering commitment to quality. In other words, our attitude of sincerely listening to the voice of the users, our revolutionary ideas, and our high level of technological ability are what underlie the long history of KORG tuners.
Now, KORG announced a new lineup aimed at achieving even greater innovation. The name “Custom Shop” designates this tuner as a flagship model that is a representative of KORG’s highest levels of technology. Its design features a beautiful meter displayed by a CMD panel, ultra-precision detection, and careful attention paid to appearance and feel. KORG’s high technological ability and commitment to quality have taken shape as the “Custom Shop” name.
Amazing 100-hour battery life
The Sledgehammer Custom 100 features a newly improved design that takes advantage of its distinctive cylindrical body. By using a single AAA battery, it allows approximately 100 hours of continuous operation. This long-life design provides seven times the operating time of the previous model, and is also extremely economical. A tuner is an indispensable companion for an instrument, and this unit will be a reliable partner for any musician's daily practice or performance.
New illuminated shuttle switch
A major feature of the Sledgehammer is the shuttle switch that can be easily operated with a single hand. just as if you were turning a tuning peg of your instrument while playing a string. This shuttle switch undergoes a further evolution on the Sledgehammer Custom 100, adding a cool illuminated shuttle light to ensure good visibility even on a dark stage. Improved design also enhances the durability and feel of the clip.
3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect
The 3D visual meter exemplifies the Custom Shop series. A large and easily visible note name indication and the distinct movement of brightly illuminated LEDs make the pitch difference and change instantly recognizable. This new 3D visual meter makes it simple to tune with a precision of ±0.1 cent.
Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
Designed with the professional user in mind, KORG’s Sledgehammer Custom 100 offers extremely accurate tuning with a detection range of +/- 0.1 cents, a level of precision that is uncommon of clip-on tuners.
Three meter display modes
Choose from three meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular mode,” you can use “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualization of even minute differences.
A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
The clip is designed to make the connection with your instrument as efficient as possible, ensuring a firm grasp. The Sledgehammer Custom 100 firmly adheres to a variety of guitar and bass headstocks and double mechanism of a movable arm and ball joint simultaneously provide both durability and free range of angle settings. Players have the flexibility to position the tuner wherever they need.
Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
A variety of functions are available to support your various tuning endeavors: the calibration function allows for a variety of concert tunings, the auto power-off function, and the memory backup function.
Limited-edition color variation models
In addition to the standard black, the Sledgehammer Custom 100 is available as a limited edition in vivid red, bright blue, or sophisticated white.
- Part of KORG’s “Custom Shop” series, a mark of ultimate quality
- Amazing battery life of approximately 100 hours
- New type of illuminated shuttle switch
- 3D visual meter creates a revolutionary visual effect
- Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- Three meter display modes
- A clip mechanism that provides strong holding power as well as flexibility
- Calibration, auto power-off, and memory backup functions
- Lineup includes limited-edition color variation models
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).