- 12 note equal temperament
- Detection Range
- E0 (20.60 Hz) – C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration Range
- A4 = 436 – 445 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Detection Accuracy
- +/- 0.1 cent
- Input Impedance
- 1 M-ohm (tuner on)
- Display Modes
- Regular, Strobe, Half-strobe
- INPUT (mono 1/4” jack), BYPASS (mono 1/4” jack), DC 9V IN
- Power Supply
- CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2 or AC adaptor (9V)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 3 hours (A4 continuous input, tuner on, display mode: Regular mode)
- Current Consumption
- Maximum 40 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 45 x 93 x 44 mm / 1.77” x 3.66” x 1.73” (including rubber feet)
- 129 g / 4.55 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items
- CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 2
- AC adaptor (9V) KA-181
Korg's Pitchblack pedal tuners have earned the trust of guitarists and bassists worldwide for their quality, design and durability. The Pitchblack mini is the latest addition to the renowned tuner series, now available in a smaller, sleek size.
The Pitchblack mini appears smaller in size, yet embodies all of its superior tuner functionality. Featuring a large LED display with excellent visibility, it supports battery operation in spite of its compact size. The unit is also equipped with stabilizers to prevent it from overturning. Small but powerful, this is a high-quality pedal tuner that will meet the needs of any player.
Mini-size for easy installation in your effect board
The Pitchblack mini is a size smaller than the previous Pitchblack, allowing for easy installment, even with a full effect board. The weight is also minimal at 129 grams, so handling is easy.
Large high-visibility display
Despite its small size, the display is large and easy to read. Equipped with a large 7-segment color LED, the large note indication and the smooth moving meter indicator deliver excellent visibility even on a dark stage.
Battery operation is supported
The Pitchblack mini supports battery operation that has been a long-awaited feature for miniature pedal tuners. In conjunction with the high mobility provided by its compact form, battery operation allows you to use this unit smoothly in any situation, whether in your effect board or on the floor. Additionally, you can also use DC9V power designed for effect units.
Stabilizers prevent overturning
Compactness, light weight, and convenience are important, but they're a trade-off with stability. Other units tend to turn over more easily when placed on the floor, however, the Pitchblack mini is equipped with slide-type stabilizers on the underside of the body, eliminating this concern.
Choose from three meter display modes to suit your playing style. In addition to the standard “Regular mode,” you can choose “Strobe mode” or “Half-strobe mode” in which the direction and speed of meter movement indicate the pitch change for easy visualization of even minute differences.
Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
When using strobe mode, the Pitchblack mini allows ultra-high-precision tuning with ±0.1 cent accuracy. It's a great choice for exacting situations where even slight errors cannot be tolerated, such as in professional recordings or stage performances.
In spite of its compact size, the Pitchblack mini has the same high-quality design as the other units of the Pitchblack series. It inherits the accuracy and amazing ease of use that you expect from Korg tuners, and also allows the calibration to be adjusted to a variety of concert pitches.
True bypass has absolutely no effect on the sound
The true bypass design allows for the input sound to become output with absolutely no change (when the tuner is off). In other words, the tuner circuit does not change, degrade, or modify your sound in any way. Since the input sound is completely muted when the tuner is on, this unit is ideal for use on stage.
- Mini-size for easy installation in your effect board
- Large high-visibility display with easily readable note name indication
- Battery operation is supported Stabilizers prevent overturning
- Three meter display modes Ultra-high tuning accuracy of +/- 0.1 cents
- Adjustable calibration True bypass has absolutely no effect on the sound
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).