Korg Pa4X 61 Oriental 61-Key Professional Arranger with Arabic, Persian, & Turkish Sounds (OS.1.2.0)
From the legendary Donca-matic to the world’s most popular workstations, KORG has spent decades innovating new technologies designed to propel every keyboard performance to the highest level of excellence. KORG’s flagship Pa4X Professional Arranger continues this tradition with incredible refinements to every aspect of the sound quality—and with enhanced performance capabilities. The Pa4X Professional Arranger is more than a keyboard. It’s your backup band; your accompanist; and your musical director. It’s your soundman; your effects engineer; and your always in-tune background singers.
Best of all—you’re always in charge!
Ideal for composing, recording, and combo use, the intuitive Pa4X really comes to life in the hands of the solo keyboard performer and entertainer. And nowhere else is the flawless operation and superior sound of one keyboard instrument more in the spotlight. To that end, every aspect of KORG’s industry-leading Professional Arranger series has been re-examined and improved, resulting in the Pa4X—an instrument without equal. The all-new EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis – Expanded) sound engine delivers unprecedented realism and highly detailed sounds, drawing on a massive PCM resource over 10 times larger than those found in previous models. KORG’s exclusive DNC (Defined Nuance Control) provides highly-articulate solo instruments. Partnerships with Waves Audio and TC Helicon provide state-of-the-art audio processing and vocal effects. Plus, there are tons of new instruments and drumkits, along with a massive infusion of Styles to cover a world of musical genres.
The New Pa4X
Sound quality at its best
Slim, powerful and easy to use
The entire screen can be tilted forward and back to provide the perfect angle for optimum viewing—on stage or off! Searching for that song, Style, or file that you were just using? The multi-function Search feature can find what you are looking for—quickly! Styles and Keyboard Sets can be read directly from a USB drive—without the need to load data in the internal memory.
Do it with Style
The latest Styles – today!
Thanks to an all new built in SMF (Standard MIDI File to Style converter), you can quickly and easily have on board styles of the latest songs! Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa4X and the inbuilt converter will easily and quickly turn it into a full KORG style which you can save and recall any time you need it. Every function band musician will love the combination of latest styles and incredible KORG sound!
TC Helicon® Voice Processor
Connectivity, Data Storage, and Updates
In addition to the Main Left and Right outputs, the Pa4X includes two additional assignable outputs. This can be ideal for isolating a part for additional signal processing or feeding an external mixer. A headphone output is conveniently located on the front panel. The microphone input uses an XLR connector, and phantom power is available. For inputs, the Pa4X provides a pair of balanced 1/4" inputs (Line 1) and a stereo 1/8" jack (Line 2) for use with smartphones, mobile devices, etc. MIDI In, Out, and Thru connectors are provided, as well as a USB to computer (Device) port. The composite RCA video output delivers the score and lyric display (or simply mirrors the internal display) to an external monitor.
- 2 models to choose from: 76-key or 61-key
- Semi–weighted keys with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch.
- Elegant, streamlined aluminum cabinet
- Huge 7-inch capacitive TouchView™ display with tilting system.
- Easy-to-use panel layout and intuitive redesigned graphical interface.
- New EDS-X (Enhanced Definition Synthesis-eXpanded) sound engine.
Improved realism and pristine sound quality.
Massive internal ROM with a renewed PCM database
Plus up to 400 MB of user PCM data
- Over 1,500 sounds including GM and XG sets
- 512 user Sound and 128 user Drumkit locations with full editing features
- Digital Drawbar Organ sound engine
- DNC (Defined Nuance Control) and realtime articulation:
- Three assignable switches
- Four-way joystick
- Ribbon controller
- Complete sample recording and editing features
- Import audio waveforms in the most common formats including Wav, Aiff and SoundFont™.
Over 500 factory Styles with Intros, Endings, Fills, Count-ins, and Breaks- 4 Keyboard Sets and 4 Pads per Style,- 13 Internal user banks and 13 Direct user banks locations for unlimited storage
- Guitar Mode 2 provides more realistic guitar parts
Chord Sequencer function in Style Play mode records any chord progression on-the-fly- Chord Sequences can be saved in each Style and SongBook entry
- Search function for quickly locating any musical resource
- New standard MidiFile to Style converter feature
Keyboard Set Library includes a collection of best ready to play sounds- Keyboard Sets can be recalled even from Direct locations
Multiple Effects processors – 142 effect types:- 4 Insert and 3 Master effects for accompaniment parts,
- 1 Insert and 2 Master effects for Keyboard Tracks
- Waves MAXXAUDIO Mastering Suite: MaxxEQ™, MaxxBass™, MaxxTreble™, MaxxStereo™, MaxxVolume™
- TC Helicon® Vocal Processing: Four-part Harmonizer, Double, µMod, Reverb, Delay, Filter, HardTune, Pitch Correction plus Compressor, EQ, Gate (Adaptive Mic Setting on the Mic input)
Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover- Score, Chords, and Lyric display- Compatible with most common lyrics formats including graphical (+G) for MP3.- Lyrics can be showed in their original languages (except Oriental and Arabic Languages
- Enhanced compatibility for GM and XG songs.
Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, and MP3- Instant recall of any song setting- User-definable Set Lists assignable to panel buttons- Filtering and ordering options
- Multi-language extended character set.
Internal hard drivePa4X 76: StandardPa4X 61: Optional
- MicroSD card slot (card not included) allows for mass storage and data protection
- Optional PaAS speaker bar—connects without wires or power supply
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).