- 25-key Keyboard with velocity sensitivity (four velocity curve),
8 trigger pad (velocity sensitivity is supported, four velocity curve),
8 knobs, X-Y pad
- Octave + / - buttons, Sustain button, Touch Scale button, X-Y button, Pitch / Mod button, Scene button, Shift / Tap buttons, Arp button, Chord Pad button, Easy Scale button, Scale Guide button
- Octave Range
- Scene Memory
- USB jack (micro B type)
- Wireless Type
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Apple Bluetooth Low Energy MIDI specification compliant)
- Power Supply
- USB bus power (when connected via USB)
Two AAA batteries (when connected wirelessly; use alkaline or nickel-metal hydride batteries)
- Battery Life
- Approximately 10 hours (with the factory settings, when using alkaline batteries)
* Battery life will vary depending on the batteries used and on the conditions of use.
- Power Consumption
- Less than 500mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 278 mm x 160 mm x 33 mm / 10.94" x 6.30" x 1.30"
- Weight (without batteries)
- 471 g / 1.04 lbs. (without batteries)
- Included Items
- USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code, two AAA Batteries for checking operation
- iPad/iPhone that supports Bluetooth 4.0, and has iOS8 or later installe
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S,
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad fourth generation, iPad Third generation, iPad mini 4、iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini,
iPod touch sixth generation, iPod touch fifth generation
- Mac that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or later, and has OS X10.10 Yosemite or later installed
- MacBook (Early 2015 or later)
MacBook Air (Mid 2011 or later)
MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
Mac mini (Mid 2011 or later)
iMac (Late 2012 or later)
Mac Pro (Late 2013 or later)
- MacOS 10.8 10.9 Mavericks or later
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later (32-bit/64-bit) [KORG BLE-MIDI Driver is required]
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit)
An all-in-one that delivers inspiration. A mobile MIDI keyboard that connects via USB or wirelessly.
The nanoKEY Studio provides a keyboard, knobs, trigger pads, and touch pad that lets you instantly convert your inspiration into sound. It is battery operated and can connect wirelessly to iPhone/iPad or Mac/Windows. It’s a compact, mobile MIDI keyboard that is easy to travel with, allowing ease of use anytime, anywhere.
Step-record as easily as typing. A keyboard with 25 backlit keys that illuminate.
Even if you’re not the most skilled keyboardist, the 25 velocity-sensitive keys allows you to step-record easily. The Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale, making it easier to play. This is a smart keyboard with a variety of performance modes, such as the Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys.
More freedom to produce music, via USB or wirelessly.
The nanoKEY Studio can connect not only via USB but also wirelessly. It’s easy to connect to an iPad/iPhone music app such as KORG Gadget or Apple GarageBand, or to your Mac/Windows music production software. Liberated from annoying cables, you’ll be free to set up your system much easier than some other products. Thanks to careful tuning, you’ll enjoy low latency and high stability.
Lightweight and compact design can be placed anywhere and easily transported.
Smaller than a sheet of letter-sized paper, you can put the nanoKEY Studio in your bag and take it anywhere. With a simple, refined, and stylish design, along with beautiful lighting with white LEDs, you won’t get tired of using it every day. With its modern design, the nanoKEY Studio is ideal for use with new devices such as your laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Create the ultimate mobile music production system with your iPad/iPhone and the nanoKEY Studio.
The combination of the nanoKEY Studio with KORG Gadget is the ultimate combination for mobile performance. With the nanoKEY Studio that supports wireless connection via Bluetooth MIDI, your iPhone can instantly transform into a music production tool. In your room, in a coffee shop, in transit, or outdoors, you can immerse yourself in music with minimal requirements of space and time.
Eight high-sensitivity trigger pads that you can use for drum input or playing chords.
The eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads will convey every dynamic nuance of your drum performance. In chord-playing mode, the Chord Scale function automatically assigns the best chords for the key and scale you’ve selected, so your song will take shape at amazing speed. You can also assign the pads to trigger audio clips. These pads are not limited by musical genre; they deliver all-purpose music production power.
Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series provides one-finger control of software synthesizers.
You can use a single finger to control a software synthesizer just like you can with a Kaossilator, or control a plug-in effect the same way as a KAOSS PAD. The nanoKEY Studio features an arpeggiator with rhythm patterns, letting you generate a succession of new phrases simply by touching the pad.
Eight assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins.
The eight knobs provide versatile control of your software synthesizers, plug-in effects, and DAW mixer.
A lavish and powerful bundle of music software is included free of charge.
The nano Studio series comes with an extravagant bundle of powerful mobile and desktop music software that includes iPad / iPhone apps, a special edition of KORG Gadget, and the KORG Legacy Collection M1 Le which includes plug-in versions of classic KORG instruments. If you have the nanoKEY Studio, there is no need to buy any additional software.
The sounds and functionality of “iPad / iPhone apps” can be expanded by connecting them to a nano Studio series unit.
Customize using dedicated “KORG KONTROL Editor” software.
We provide “KORG KONTROL Editor” software that lets you freely customize the settings of the nanoKEY Studio. You can adjust the velocity curve of the keyboard, and customize the MIDI messages that are assigned to the pads and knobs to meet your needs.
- Keyboard: 25-Key With Velocity And 4 Velocity Curves
- CC MODE Button
- Octave Shift Up/Down Buttons
- Pitch Up/Down Buttons
- Modulation Button
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).