- Sound Generation: Analog Modeling
- Synthesis System
- Synthesizer Programs
- Multi Timbres: 2 (max, Split/Dual Mode)
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voicesStructure2 Oscillator + Noise Generator
- Multi Mode Filter (-24dB/oct LPF, -12dB/oct LPF/BPF/HPF)
- EG ×2
- LFO ×2
- Virtual Patch x4
- Vocoder Programs
- Maximum Polyphony: 4 voices
- 1 Oscillator + Noise Generator
- EG ×1
- LFO ×28
- Channels vocoder
- Level and pan of each channel can be edited
- Formant Shift function
- 256 programs (192 Presets / 64 Users)
- Up to eight favorite programs can be registered
- Modulation effects: flanger / chorus, phaser, ensemble (3 types)
- Delay: stereo, cross, L/R (3 types)
- Arpeggiator: 6 types (UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger), Step Arpeggiator function
- Controls: Real-Time control knob x5, Arpeggiator ON/OFF
- Keyboards: 37-keys (mini-keyboard, velocity sensitive)
- AUDIO IN 1 CONDENSER (with MIC/LINE switch, +5V, mini phone jack)
- AUDIO IN 1 DYNAMIC (with MIC/LINE switch, 1/4” phone jack)
- AUDIO IN 2 LINE (1/4” phone jack)
- L/MONO, R (1/4” phone jacks)
- Headphones (1/4” stereo phone jack)
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- Amp Output / Speaker: 3 W / 4 cm x 1, 0.5 W / 3.5 cm x 2
- Display: 3 characters x1 line with 8 segment LED
- Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Battery Life: Approximately 4 hours or more (when using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 524 x 232 x 70 mm / 20.63" x 9.13" x 2.76"
- Weight: 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs. (without batteries and included microphone)
- Included Items: AC adapter (DC 9V), Condenser Microphone
With a serious sound, ubiquitous design, and superior build quality, the microKORG analog modeling synthesizer became an instant world standard when it was released in 2002. Since then, the microKORG has found its way into the hands of musicians far and wide, and now, receives an update to ensure it will remain one of the world’s most beloved synthesizers for years to come.
The new microKORG S features a built-in 2+1 speaker system with power that far exceeds its size. Its body sports an elegant white motif, and features new presets that represent the sounds of a new generation. Beneath the microKORG S’s sophisticated exterior hides a sound engine both brutal in strength and universal in application.
Built-in 2+1 speaker system ensures a rich and full sound at any volume
Inside that compact body of the microKORG, we've included a carefully constructed speaker system consisting of stereo speakers with clear imaging, plus a woofer that emanates a startling amount of low frequency. The chassis uses a new box structure, and the combination of ample box volume and a bass reflex port takes full advantage of the speakers, thereby delivering a rich sense of volume that exceeds the size of the speakers, a clear sense of positioning, and a rich low-frequency range. In addition to the battery-powered operation of the existing model, the inclusion of the built-in speakers allows an easy yet full-fledged performance experience even in an environment where there is no power supply or PA.
Since the speaker box is contained within the chassis of the instrument, the vibrations from the speaker can be felt through your fingertips. This tactile feedback allows you to experience the same subtle and dynamic response as when playing an acoustic instrument or electric piano.
Increased memory, new programs, and additional user programs
The memory capacity has been increased from the original microKORG. Mainly centered on simple and present sounds that shine on stage, we've added 64 powerful preset programs that meet the needs of the changing music scene, including clearly defined and punchy leads, electric pianos that sound great in an ensemble, and powerful and solid basses. In addition, we've also newly provided 64 additional slots for user programs, so you can save your own original sounds without overwriting the presets. This encourages a sound design process that's ideal for this instrument: select a sound that you like, and edit it.
Elegant new design retains the spirit of the original
The microKORG's distinctive form has been beloved worldwide for more than ten years. The microKORG S adds speakers, yet carries on the looks and compactness of the original. In addition, the front panel features an elegant white reboot, updated with maple wood for the side panels
Favorite Select function
There's a new Favorite Select function that lets you assign up to eight of your favorite programs. Since this lets you instantly recall the sound you need, it makes live performance even more convenient.
All of the functionality of the original microKORG, plus so much more
This new instrument carries on all of the original microKORG's functionality, including the ease of selecting a program of a desired musical genre and then editing the selected sound, a vocoder with an included miniature microphone, and battery operation that allows you to perform anywhere. As a beginner’s first synthesizer that's easy to use, as a supplementary live synth for the stage, or as a sound module for production, the microKORG S will continue to play a role in every music scene around for many years to come.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).