- 12-note equal temperament (A4=440Hz)
- Range (sine wave)
- A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4,186 Hz)
- +/-1 cent
- Battery Life
- Approximately 17 hours (tuner continuously operating, A4 input)
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 43 x 29 x 24 mm / 1.69" x 1.14" x 0.94"
- 13 g / 0.46 oz. (including battery)
- Included Items
- CR2032 lithium battery (3V) x 1 (for verifying operation)
Easy to attach!
Accurate and discrete tuning for any guitar.
GripTune, the ultra-compact clamp-type tuner.
KORG, tuning innovator and creator of numerous clip-on tuners, introduces the GripTune, a new, clamp-type tuner. With a weight of just 13 grams (0.46 oz) and an ultra-compact size, it can be unobtrusively attached to the headstock of your guitar for casual yet precise tuning.
Clamp can be attached
The clip that attaches the tuner to the headstock of your guitar uses a clamp mechanism that can easily be attached. This allows you to tune in a natural way without obstructing your performance. Since the clip can be opened to a range of 14–22 mm (0.55"–0.87"), it can be attached to a wide variety of instruments ranging from electric guitars to classical guitars.
Ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight, weighing just 13 grams (0.46 oz)
Among the many KORG tuners, the GripTune is the lightest and smallest; it fits easily into the pocket of your guitar case for easy portability. You can leave it attached to the headstock of your guitar, and tune in a natural position.
An easily visible display screen makes tuning easy
Despite its small size, the screen provides a large note name display for easy tuning even on a dimly lit stage. You can also adjust the angle of the display section, and use the Reverse function to invert the vertical orientation of the meter; this means that you can attach the tuner to either the front or back of the headstock and tune with ease. The GripTune allows for accurate and discrete tuning in any situation.
- An innovative clamp that allows attachment to the headstock of your guitar.
- Can be attached to the headstock of nearly any instrument, from an electric guitar to a classical guitar.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-lightweight design weighs just 13 grams (0.46 oz).
- Supports your tuning with a highly visible display screen.
- The adjustable angle of the display section allows it to be positioned for easy visibility.
- Reverse function lets you invert the vertical orientation of the meter display.
- Auto power-off function.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).