- 50W All-tube amplifier
- 4 x 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
- 2 x EL34 power-tubes
- Normal & Bright Clean inputs
- Three foot-switchable channels: Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- Seperate passive bass-mid-treble tone controls for both channels
- Two Masters (Solo/Rhythm)
- providing two controllable volume levels for all channels and settings
- Presence on master section
- Koch VG12-90 12” speaker
- Classic long scale model reverb with level adjust and foot-switchable
- Parallel and/or Serial effects loops
- Recording output (improved filter for true speaker-emulation)
- 4-way footswitch included
- Weight 25 kg
The new Twintone mark III has been restyled and has also been partly redesigned and improved. Naturally, the best features of the Twintone I and II have stayed. As the enclosure is slightly bigger, the amp has a deeper and warmer low-end, but still gives you a that well defined and open sound from its earlier versions. Its compact size and relative light weight disguise the power, versatility, and ease of use this amplifier has to offer.
Two EL34 Power Tubes supply 50 watts of power which can be used to drive the combo speaker on its own or in combination with any of the Koch extension speakers. The Twintone III has five speaker jacks for connecting 4, 8, and 16 Ohm speaker-cabinets and/or the internal combo speaker. The superb sounding ‘Clean’ channel has not been altered in this new version, and will again give you the same wonderful warm and crystal clear clean sounds you are used to . The Overdrive channel, however, has been re-voiced. The crunch and lead tones will give you a more complex and richer sound without losing its definition and depth. With these two channels you can go from a pristine clean sound, through exciting ‘crunch’ tones, up to saturated overdrive with infinite sustain.
The ‘Bright Clean’ guitar input trims the mids somewhat for humbucking pickups and makes sure the pure tone of the Twintone III is available for all types of guitar pickups. Also new are the two separate footswitchable Master Volumes on the front panel: Rhythm and Solo Volume. The Presence control has been relocated from the Overdrive channel to the power-amp section. This creates a more authentic sparkle when turned open, and it now operates on both the Clean and Overdrive channel.
The long tank spring reverb has a level control on the back panel for just the right amount of effect. Naturally, the amp still has its recording output of which the filter has been improved. The output now offers true speaker-emulation for great authentic recording of your favorite guitar sound.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).