The KHAN Pak Amp is a full featured Vacuum Tube Guitar Amplifier that fits in the palm of your hand. A pair of NOS GE 6AQ5 Beam Power tubes are used for a total of 9 or 18 (power switchable) watts of all tube Class A/B power. Single channel and dual channel versions are available, delivering classic rock guitar tone that spans decades. This unique design weighs less than your guitar and is about the size of a hardcover book. It can fit in a backpack, gig bag pocket, or carry on luggage for the working musician on the go. It is equally useful in the studio, providing a wide range of tonal variety and an exceptional line out. Simple and easy to understand functionality and layout make it easy to setup and use. A hardshell carry case is included for easy transport to and from the gig. The KHAN Pak is truly an innovative and ergonomic design that pushes the standards into the future.
Each unit is hand built and fully sound tested by KHAN. Designed and built in the USA with premium components. All KHAN products carry a 3 year warranty to be free of defects from materials and workmanship. Tubes are covered under a 90 day warranty.
Background on the 6005W/6AQ5A Power Pentode:
Used extensively in TV's and radios throughout the 50's and 60's, the 6AQ5 miniature 7 pin pentode is equivalent in specification to the venerable 6V6. The tube has been utilized in its original intent where compactness and power are paramount. A full 18 watts of clean power is developed with a conservative power supply of well under 400VDC. A spare set of NOS GE military spec 6005/6AQ5 tubes are included with amplifier, although it is doubtful you may ever need the spare set based on longevity testing by Khan Audio. Tone and long life are qualities that are inherent in NOS tubes. There are literally thousands of NOS 6AQ5's on the market today, so availability is not a problem. Enjoy the classic tones of the golden era of audio, brought to you in the most compact and innovative form to be seen yet.
- Dual Concentric Gain and Master Controls
- (3) 12AX7 and (2) 6AQ5 tubes
- Bright, Channel, Presence and Boost Switches
- Channel and Boost foot switchable
- Switchable 9 or 18 watts @ 5% THD
- Treble, Middle, Bass tone stack
- Buffered FX Loop Send and Return
- Speaker response simulated balanced line out
- Silent operation with internal 8 ohm load resistor
- Speaker Impedance selector - 8 and 16 ohm
- Built in cooling fan with on/off switch
- Fully CNC front plate for striking visual aesthetic
- Made in USA custom Heyboer transformers
- Compact size: 9" x 7" x 2 1/2" (including knobs and feet)
- 6.5 lbs total weight
- Export voltages of 100V 220V 240V available
- Includes Carrying Case
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).