Hooke Spring Reverb
The new Hooke Spring Reverb from Keeley brings vintage tube-amp spring reverb and tremolo into one package. Bring your blackface reverb and tremolo on the road with you without lugging around your prized possession! Choose from Classic Spring, Black Face Trem-n-Verb, or an organ like Fugue-Verb.
Classic Spring Reverb
The Hooke Spring Reverb has the Spring Reverb mode. The main features of this mode include the Tone and Spring controls. The Tone control allows you to set the pedal for a bright, spanky reverb tone or a dark, thick reverb. The Spring control is the amount “looseness” or “Sproing!” in the reverb pan. Loose springs seem to give a lot of reflections and you can hear the reverb “bounce” a lot. You can simulate a specific reverb pan you had in a vintage amp. Combinations of these two controls allow you to fine-tune both the tone and the character of the springs and tubes in your favorite vintage reverb. You won’t believe the depth and warmth of this reverb. It’s one of our finest creations.
Black Face Trem-n-Verb
This is designed to give you the ultimate Fullerton, CA black panel Vibrato channel reverb. Everyone knows that it’s not really (pitch) vibrato, it’s tremolo. We carefully EQ’d and filtered the sound to not only be tube-like but we crafted a tonal modification that makes for a deep throbbing tremolo. By adjusting the bias of the output tubes for the volume tremolo, you also dip the volume of the reverb. We found a special recipe where the reverb washes over the tremolo texture a little thicker and creates a tone that is truly magical.
Fugue, an Organ Reverb
The Hooke Reverb needed something crazy. Something that just didn’t exist. We started playing with shimmer-springs, octave down and sprung, all sorts of other coiled manifestations of things springy and coily and then it hit us. The problem was we could hear the original guitar part. Ah, yes, all wet. All wet is where the magic happened. No original signal, all wet spring reverb with octave up and down. Church Organ, Organ Reverb, Fugue It! Get Hooked and Go Fugue.
Spring For More
3 More Reverb Patches!
What more from your Keeley Reverb - Take the back plate off your Hooke Spring Reverb and change the Bank Switch to Bank 2. Now you have 3 more Spring reverb patches.
Long Decay Trem-n-Verb – Same as in Bank 1, but set up for single coil guitars and super long decay/reverb trails. If you want a huge springy mess of reverb and you have some spaghetti logo guitar for making surf music…yeah, this is it. Springs up dude!
Spring-Plate – Another Keeley Original. After a YouTube commentator said, oh man no plate reverb…I said, I said, Beeeeetch! I got your plate reverb! How about this I said…Cross Fade between Spring Reverb and Plate Reverb. And that’s just exactly what it does. Dial in 25% spring reverb and 75% plate, dial in 50/50, dial in your own perfection. This is like taking your tube amp with spring reverb into the studio and then the producer adds their plate reverb. Classic. Happens all the time. Well now you can do it anywhere with the Keeley Hooke Spring Reverb. Thank you.
Vibro-Spring – What if a Blackface and Magnatone amp had a love child. Yeah, a pitch vibrato spring reverb. Something that would have been right up Lonnie Mack’s alley Well, it’s in there too. The Fugue mode becomes what I call the Mack Mode. Mack Mode was inspired by Eddie Heinzleman’s love of Lonnie Mack. I texted Eddie about this possibility and in a few seconds I had YouTube links to Wham and Satisfy Suzie. Yup, Vibrato and Reverb. Sounds Delish. Mack n Cheese! Wait, wrong page Mack Mode! Spring Reverb with Pitch Vibrato.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).