The Keeley VoT reverb and tremolo combo gives players a simple and beautiful sounding way to end their pedal boards. Reverb and Tremolo often sound best at the end of your guitar rig, after effects like compression, fuzz or overdrive. The Keeley VoT Workstation gives you famous Keeley spring and plate reverbs as well as modulated tube amp tremolos. This immaculate pairing provides you with everything you need for a small, compact pedal board.
When you go minimalist, you still consider Reverb and Tremolo. Even the guys that just plug their guitar cord into an amp…still admit they love ‘verb and trem!
So if you’re doing a small gig with a compact board or you just want the captivating power of tremolo and reverb at the same time, the Keeley VoT Workstation is a simple and beautiful sounding solution.
The Keeley VoT Workstation is a high-end Dual DSP effect workstation. Each effect, reverb and tremolo are given their own effects engine. This allows us to create rich and ornate filtering. These are studio quality sounds we have crafted over the years, refined by working musicians and studio engineers.
Keeley knows and develops reverb spaces. Fat, juicy, sonically rich spaces. Keeley 2 Spring Reverb is the real deal. It’s so good sounding, they install it in The Amp now. In fact Keeley reverb has been developed in many other brand’s pedals.
There are 8 petals to this flower: 2 Spring, 3 Spring, Plate, Hall, Chamber, Room, Fugue, and Slapback!
Each Keeley VoT Workstation reverb allows you to control:
Level – Output Volume Level for the reverb channel
Decay – this is the length of the reverb trails, the size of the ambient space. External Expression Control port on rear of unit.
Morph – Pre-Delay – The earliest reflections, sometimes heard as a slapback. This is great for setting up a reverb space that sounds huge, or you can dial it in so that it plays well with fast, percussive notes.
Effect Level – This is your Blend Control. How loud you want the reverb in your guitar mix
A Lotus Flower of Tremolos.
I don’t know what that means, but it sounded good. You have eight blooming tremolos in the Keeley VoT Workstation!
8 Vintage Tremolo modes: Sine Wave, Square Wave, Harmonic, Dynamic Harmonic, Pitch Vibrato, Ramp Trem, Les’Rotary Speaker, U-Vibe
Level – Output Volume Level for the tremolo-modulation channel
Rate – Speed of modulation, with on-board Tap Tempo, external tap input jack.
Depth – amount of volume change in effect. THROB.
Morph – Controls a variety of aspects including filter points, wave shape, duty cycle, tweeter/woofer control, etc. Instruction manual lists exact details.
VoT – Lotus
The VoT Workstation Tremolo allows you to have on-board Tap Tempo or you can use an external tap switch or generator. Expression pedal control gives you foot controlled access to the Reverb Decay control. This allows you blend the perfect amount of reverb into your guitar mix.
- Reverb Tremolo Combo
- Vintage Two Spring Splash or Smooth Plate Reverb
- 3 tube-amp style tremolos: Volume, Pitch, Harmonic
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).