All of our 44,000+ of our Keeley 4 Knob Compressors have been built in the USA. It’s been at home on stages, the studio, churches, as well as bars and bedrooms! The Keeley Compressor was given the Editor’s Pick Award from Guitar Player’s Magazine and recently awarded Reader’s Choice for Stomp Box Compression.
Keeley’s most popular pedal, the Keeley 4 Knob Compressor has become an industry standard for stomp box compression. The sound will inspire, and your music will flow freely-just plug the compressor pedal in and let your head, heart, and fingers fly. The sound quality of the Keeley compressor is rarely heard in the stompbox arena and is only seen in very expensive rackmount or tube equipment.
The Keeley 4 Knob Compressor is a true audiophile and studio-grade compressor, with exotic rack mount-quality in a stomp box. The Keeley compressor pedal ships with the 9V DC jack at the top end of the guitar pedal and use the same type of power supply used by nearly all guitar effect manufacturers.
The Sustain Control - The 9 O’clock position should be barely noticeable. It will just take out really loud sudden peaks, this is great for protecting your speakers and the like. The 12 O’clock position provides the right presence for using the Keeley compressor pedal continuously while performing. The 3 O’clock position is great for solos. It really adds some cool effects to your playing dynamics. Only when really cranked do you get the pluck sound of your pick emphasized.
Attack Control - The compressor pedal has an Internal Attack control, designed for bass players with high-output active pickups or active pedal boards with buffers.
Clipping Control - The Keeley compressor pedal also has an Input Sensitivity Control, meaning you can use this in your studio to run keyboards, drum machines, drum mics, even master recordings and other line-level uses. You’ll raise your signal to a new level of sonic awesomeness.
True bypass switching circuit - True bypass means that when the effect is off your guitar tone will not be affected at all. The true bypass circuit makes sure you have absolutely no tone loss or signal reduction through the compressor pedal in the off/bypass mode. This switch makes sure you have absolutely no tone loss or signal reduction through the Keeley 4-knob compressor even in the off mode. Other compressors use a cheap switch and design that runs down your signal even when off or if the battery goes weak.
The DC jack is the standard type fitting just about every power supply out there. The Voodoo Labs Pedal Power, MXR DC Brick, Boss, Ibanez, etc. power supplies work perfectly with the compressor
The Keeley 4 Knob Compressor is built in the USA and each unit is tested to ensure that there are no failures. Since each compressor pedal is hand made there might be small differences as improvements are made. Every attempt is made to make sure your Keeley pedal looks perfect and sounds better than you imagined.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).