Turn down the lights, turn up the spectrum…
Join Keeley Electronics’ grand entrance into the hallowed halls of psychoacoustic processing–the Aurora Reverb. From the distant echo of cathedrals to 600 pound sheet-metal plate vibrations to spring reverb coils in a tank, reverb captures our imaginations and plunges us deeply into our musical psyches. Few effects complement a guitar better than reverb.
At Keeley Electronics, the Aurora Reverb had to meet certain specific criteria. It had to be affordable with no compromise to audio quality. It had to be easy for guitarists to use and be inspiring. And it had to offer the essentials for tailoring your tone without a dozen knobs to learn. Now achieved, we are proud to offer a true bypass, 100% dry analog path, low noise, 24 bit, high-fidelity reverb processor. AND IT SOUNDS GREAT! In fact, when asked if it offered “trails,” I couldn’t help but think, why do you need trails for a pedal you won’t want to turn off?
The following controls offer everything from pristine fast reflections to ethereal spaces to deep, dark, and endless caverns.
Decay: Decay controls the amount of time it takes for the reverberated sound to disappear. Ours provides a range from a realistic, close-quarters reverberated dimension to a walk-away-and-come-back signal of complex, still-ringing musical reflections.
Slapback: Slapback is what we call predelay. Predelay creates distance. How soon or late you hear the first reflection is crucial to crafting the reverberated space. Sometimes you do not want any delay between your note and the reverb. And sometimes, for clarity’s sake, you want the reverb to wait a moment before joining the dry signal. Such a setting would enable short, staccato, single-syllable type expressions to finish articulating before being suffused AND being joined by the tail-end of previously reverberated sounds. But when the illusion of infinite space is required, set your Slapback to zero and you’ll streak vividly away like Dr. David Bowman breaking free of Jupiter’s gravitational pull. The Keeley Aurora Slapback setting provides you with a sufficient range of time, from zero milliseconds to 100 milliseconds, ample time considering a pedal-board footprint this small.
Warmth: Dial up the warmth. Opposite to most tone controls, ours increases the warmth, as it is a dampening control. Its brightest setting is when completely dialed down.
Blend: Blend will take your 100% analog dry signal and blend in the reverb, from just the slightest mix of wet to much more. Because the Keeley Aurora Reverb is a pedal-board unit, we suggest you place it at the end of your pedal chain and use the Blend Knob to tailor your sound.
The Toggle Switch: The three most popular reverb styles that don’t come built into your amplifier are Room, Plate, and Hall. In the smallest footprint possible, we offer what used to take up entire city blocks or an entire studio room. You can achieve cathedral resonance, enormous surface areas of sheet-metal plate sounds, or convincing room decays. Room sizes range from something like a broom closet to that of a barn. (And I also want to add that careful adjustments to the Room settings yield a signal bordering on the verge of spring reverb, so if your amp doesn’t already have a tank, we’ve got you covered.)
All in all, the Keeley Aurora Reverb promises to provide the essentials guitarists are looking for when they need reverb on their pedal boards. Like that ethereal glow to the mighty Earth herself, Aurora creates a natural halo of sound in the atmosphere of your magnificent core tone.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).