The Keeley Aria Compressor Drive, The Ultimate Compressor and Overdrive Experience.
Compression and Overdrive are the foundation of my engineering. These two Keeley tones have inspired countless musicians, now they sit in one extremely versatile, sonic tool.
The Aria Compressor Drive not only offers out most flexible overdrive to date, it has all the tone and blend features of the Compressor Plus. Players also have the ability to swap the order of the compressor and drive for two very useful drive experiences.
Two-Mode Overdrive: Soft clipping and a transparent boost to midrange frequencies, perfect for defining your own voice.
- Dual Mode – Clean and Transparent or Heavy Saturation!
- Clean and Bold in Low Mode – Focused and Sustaining in High Mode.
Compressor with Clean Blend and Tone Control – Blend in any amount of clean signal for punchy chord work and use the Tone Control to brighten the highs.
- Plus Features: Tone and Blend – Perfect for Humbuckers and Single Coils!
- Blend for Manhattan style compressor and Tone for treble boosting.
Design for Pro Boards, Effects Order Switching, and Effect Insert
- Pedal Switcher Ready! Simply connect to and pedal switcher with TRS cables and control each side of the Aria independetly
- Switch the Order of the Compressor and Drive for instant change to feel and response of your combo
- Use TRS insert cables to place effects between the Compressor and Drive like phasers, wahs, or other dirt boxes!
Compressors and Overdrive are a fundamental part of the guitar recording process. They are also essentials for live guitar performance. You have two ways you can combine the beautiful midrange of overdrive and the benefits of compression and sustain. Most people run compression before overdrive in order to reduce the potential for idle, static noise. There are times when you want added sustain and therefore might need the compressor after overdrives, because using compressors after overdrives offers players a very warm and rounded, smooth and even tone with tons of sustain. And then you may need to return to the conventional routing, because compression before drives gives you a consistent gain level. Problem solved! Each half of the flexibly routed Keeley Aria Compressor Drive provides tons of volume for boosting and pushing your amp, with each half offering essential tone shaping controls to perfectly sculpt the core of your guitar’s sound.
The Aria Compressor Drive comes with TRS insert jacks to allow you to divide the pedal into two units. Insert effects between the two sides! Compressor into delay into overdrive, anyone? Maybe swap that for overdrive into delay into compression.
For nearly two decades, from nearly every Nashville session-ace to the praise and worship player at church, from Steely Dan, Steve Vai, Johnny Hiland, Daniel Donato, Arianna Powell, to Nicholas Veinglou, the Keeley Compressor and Red Dirt have been a part of these performing, recording, and touring sounds. Now, these two epic tones are together in one stomp box that is easy to use and full of features.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).