The JOYO JF - 329 Iron Loop is possibly the smallest Looper on the market today. But don’t let its small stature fool you; it is easily one of the best loopers available by comparison on price and feature set. It comes with all the standard features that other ‘mini’ loopers have. You can record, overdub and undo & redo your recordings with the Iron Loop, from a few seconds to 20 mins, unlimited layering will keep you noodling for hours!.
However what sets the Iron Loop apart from its competitors is the display screen. Once a loop has been recorded a ring of LED’s light up and shows you the length of the loop you have recorded. It then counts down to the beginning of your loop again. This makes it extremely easy to see where you are up to in the loop, making it great when you are overdubbing and aren’t 100% sure where you’re up to. One glance down and you know immediately how long you have left thanks to the circle of LED’s. This is a great help to everyone from looping pros to people just learning how to use a looper or people who are still mastering their timing.
The ‘Level’ control lets you determine how loud the loop is that has been recorded. It won’t have any effect on the volume of your guitar, just what has already been recorded on it so you can choose to have your loop louder than your guitar, quieter than your guitar or the same volume. If you want to lay down a rhythm track & practice your solos over it then set the Looper slightly quieter than you’re guitar. If you want to practice a secondary/harmonised part then set the looper at the same level as your guitar so you can hear them both equally. If you need to practice a tricky rhythm part or an awkwardly timed solo where you need to hear the rhythm really well for context then set the looper slightly louder than your guitar.
The Iron Loop like virtually every other Joyo pedal is true bypass. This means that you’re all important tone that you worked hard to create isn’t going to be spoilt by the Iron Loop. It keeps it perfectly intact and as it’s a looper lets you capture it for you to hear time and again in an ultra high quality 44.1 KHz/16bit sample rate making it a brilliantly clear and unaltered recording of your riffs, licks & tones!
With a maximum recording time of 20 minutes you’ll never be short of time to record. Add unlimited overdubs into the mix and you’ll be playing for hours. A looper pedal really is one of the best practice tools a guitarist could ask for. Make scale practice more interesting by putting your own rhythm track down first then play away. Use it to help you learn harmony parts to chord progressions or solos. Put down your own walking bass line before coming in with chord work over the top of it and eventually a solo. The possibilities are nearly endless, try one and you’ll have to have it!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).