The original Pink Panther was one of the early JHS pedals in the line and was the first JHS delay pedal dating back to 2007-2008. The new Pink Panther is now the continuation of the JHS delay line, and it embraces their goal to bring you a highly versatile, simple and unique line of delay pedals. The original 2007-2008 era rare/original units sell used for upwards of $500, so JHS thought it was time to go back to the drawing board to bring you what they consider the ultimate JHS reissue nearly ten years later. While the Panther Delay (large box, silver) and Panther Cub V1.5 (smaller box, teal) offer up authentic and genuine bucket brigade analog goodness, the Pink Panther takes a different approach: unashamed digital processing. Some of JHS' favorite delay pedals ever made are early digital delays like the Boss DD-5, Ibanez DE7, DDL and the DOD DFX9. JHS thinks the Pink Panther tips its hat to those units that replicate, effect and mold your guitar tone into something that only digital delay can. With a small footprint, loads of features and a simplistic user experience, we believe the Pink Panther is the diamond heist you have been looking for!
TIME = Manually control the speed of repeats. The Pink Panther goes from the shortest slapback echoes all the way to one full second of delay time. (Note: This is a digital delay with no intention of giving you smooth spaceship oscillations as you turn the time/speed control, that's the Panther Cub's job)
DARK = This control allows you to darken or brighten the delayed/effected signal only. When fully clockwise you have an untouched, pure digital repeat. When fully counter-clockwise you get a dark, hidden and low-fi, but still very usable echo. Experiment with all the in between to find your sound!
MOD TOGGLE = The Mod toggle gives you three options. There are two types of modulation or movement on the delayed signal and a Modulation Off setting. Toggle down is "Mod 1” and is a light and subtle slightly shimmery modulation. Toggle middle is “Modulation-Off” which bypasses the Mod effect. Toggle up is "Mod 2” and is a deeper more intense warble for more movement and depth of movement on the delayed signal.
MIX = The Mix control effects the overall effect level of the Pink Panther repeats. At 12’noon and below, you are mixing in repeats both below and right up to unity gain. Abovenoon, the repeats will be slightly boosted. Fully clockwise on the Mix knob will be fully wet and no dry signal.
RATIO = Choose your subdivisions relative to the tap tempo that you tap in using the on-board tap switch and/or an external Tap. Choose between quarter notes, dotted-eighth, eighth, and triplets.
REPEATS = This controls the number of repeats or echoes.
DIGITAL/TAPE SWITCH = This switch lets you choose between clear, clean and perfect digital delay or our tape delay mode. The tape delay mode has a slightly saturated and compressed feel that perfectly replicates the sound of a vintage tape machine echo unit.
Look no further; the Pink Panther is here to stay!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).