- 100% Designed, Populated, and Assembled in Kansas City USA
- This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 100mA, and measures 4.7"x3.7"x1.2"
Version 1.5 now shipping as of November 10, 2015!!! Version 1.5 is nearly identical to V1 except for a internal change that provides nearly infinite feedback and smoother and less-percussive run-away/oscillation! V1.5 has no external changes or any function changes...just the internal change.
Do you want us to mod your V1 to V1.5?
We're happy to modify V1 Panther Cubs into V1.5 for a small fee... select the option in the drop down menu below and complete the checkout process... be sure to print and complete our Modification form and include it in the box with your Cub when you mail it to us. Visit this page, add the Mod to your Cart and complete the check out process.
In 2011 we released the Panther Analog Delay. Almost exactly two years later we tried a nearly impossible feat of taking everything we love about the Panther Delay, making a few improvements, and packaging it into a enclosure half the size. We are proud to bring to you the Panther Cub. True Bucket Brigade delay that has the tone and options to cover any style, any use, and any player. The Panther Cub Delay is our most anticipated pedal to date with it’s groundbreaker feature set including “tap tempo control” that lives within an all analog 1000 milliseconds of delay time! The “effects loop” allows you to place any effect or effects chain on the repeats only. We kept the four section “Ratio Control” to give you quarter, dotted eighth, eighth, and triplet divisions. The built in “Modulation” gives you a shimmery Deluxe Memory Man type vibe and works perfectly even with tap in use. The Panther Delay was the first to do this! The internal "Roar" switch gives you two different levels/sensitivity of oscillation and runaway. As the user you have the ability to program an “expression control” to your favorite knob to use it to change settings on the fly! The “Tap In/Out” jack lets you remotely tap in a tempo or slave another tap device for amazing live flexibility. All this and more is powered by a standard 9v supply.
– 1000 Miliseconds of Delay (1 full second)
– 100% Analog signal path
– Eight 3208 Bucket Brigade Delay chips
– Efficient and compact 1590BB size case (4.7"x3.7")
– 4 Position Ratio control (1/4, 1/8, dotted 1/8, Triplets)
– Standard 9v DC Negative power
– Soft-touch Tap Tempo switch
– Onboard Modulation (speed/depth) that stays accurate even when using Tap Tempo
– Internal "ROAR" switch for 2 modes of oscillation sensitivity
– EFX Loop (via TRS splitter) that allows placement of any effect on repeats only
– Dry Out (via TRS splitter) for stereo field of sound
– Space saving top-mounted Input/Output jacks
– True Speed LED (indicates rate of actual delay)
– Assignable Expression (control Speed, Ratio, Mod Depth, Mod Speed
– Improved and Strengthened Feedback and Oscillation
– Improved Delay overall definition and strength
– Tap Input/Output allows external tap controller or tap slaving
– True Bypass Switching
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).