In a world full of reverb pedals we are proud to offer up a highly tweak-able, versatile, inspiring and cost effective solution for any situation your gig might throw at you. The heart of the Alpine's design is the idea that you can have a reverb pedal that is straight forward, easy to use, but also extremely powerful in its functions all while still very approachable without requiring a degree in computer engineering to dial in a great sound.
Switches & Knobs
The Alpine features two footswitches. The left footswitch turns the pedal On/Off and the right footswitch is the "Shift" footswitch (which we will explain a bit later). The knob controls start with the "Reverb" control. The "Reverb" control is essentially a wet/dry mix knob that lets you set the perfect balance and feel to how saturated the effect feels. The "Highs" control functions like a high-pass filter. Highs roll off and let you darken or brighten the overall effect when its engaged. The "Highs" control plays a big part in the actual feel of the reverb, how it decays, and how it reacts in your overall rig. For example a setting that may feel over-the-top or a bit wild can be tamed into a very usable and more subtle texture simply by rolling back the "Highs" control. This also works in the opposite way as a simple room/slap sound can be brightened into a more dramatic sound. The "Depth" control adjusts the size or space of the reverb. Think of the "Depth" control as a knob that lets you change the depth of the canyon you are playing guitar in. The "Length" control adjusts the tails/decay time of the overall reverb. At low "Length" settings you feel like you're in a bathroom, at full tilt you feel like you're in a space cave that transcends human perception.
Shift Knob & Footswitch
The "Shift" knob is possibly the most useful of them all as it basically allows two settings on the fly. When you engage the "shift' footswitch on the right you also engage the "Shift" knob that is a second "Reverb" control. This lets you set the standard "Reverb" control to one setting and the "Shift" to another for on the fly adjustment between two preset sounds.
You will find The Alpine has two top-mounted 1/4" Input/Output jacks like most pedals. On the left side we also include a TRS EFX Loop jack just like what is found in the JHS Panther Cub Analog Delay. The EFX Loop allows you to insert any pedal or effect unit you want within the reverb signal itself for infinitely tweak-able sounds.
Using a TRS Splitter Cable you can insert your favorite octave pedal to create a Shimmer effect. Insert a delay for huge ambient pads or even an EQ for fine control of the frequencies and shape of the reverb effect. On your splitter cable the RING goes to the output/return of the effect you are using in the loop and the TIP goes to the input/send of that same effect. Inside the Alpine you will find a small switch that says (EFX LOOP) and two positions labeled (SHIFT ONLY) and (ALWAYS ON). All units are shipped with this dip-switch in the (SHIFT ONLY) position. When the switch is on "Shift Only" the EFX Loop only engages when you engage the "Shift" footswitch setting. This allows you to have your normal reverb setting and then hit the "Shift Footswitch" to activate your "Shift" knob setting and your EFX Loop at the same time for two very different sounds on the fly. If you want the EFX Loop to apply in both the normal "Reverb" and "Shift" settings, simply flip the dip-swich to the (Always On) position and the EFX loop will always-be-on-all-the-time whenever the Alpine is turned on or the "Shift" is engaged.
Trails & Buffered Bypass
The Alpine uses a high quality buffered bypass that restores lost signal in your rig by correcting impedance and driving the load of your signal to your amp. Using buffered bypass also allows for "Trails." Trails is the feature that lets the reverb signal to gradually trail off when (instead of cutting off abruptly) turning the pedal off.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).