The JHS Pedals Kodiak Tremolo is the newest addition to our tap-tempo series featuring all the bells-and-whistles you need to create the biggest tremolo growl you’ve ever heard! Based around classic Vox and Black Face tremolo sounds, the Kodiak brings vintage tremolo into the modern era with four different wave patterns, Mix, onboard tap-tempo, and sub-divisions to give you total control as well as plenty of inspiration to bring your sound out of hibernation. Let’s take a look at all the features this brown beast bears.
The Kodiak has five simple controls: Volume, Speed, Mix, Ratio, and Wave. The Volume control enables you to set the overall volume however you like it, either dialed back, at unity, or boosted. A great feature of the Kodiak is that you can turn the Mix knob all the way down and use the Volume to boost your amp or other pedals, acting as a preamp or slightly driven boost. The Speed knob is a manual control for the speed of the tremolo, which you can also set with the on-board tap-tempo switch. The Mix knob controls how deep the tremolo is perceived, from fully clean to fully wet. The Ratio control gives you the ability to dial in faster speeds that are perfectly sync'd with the BPM of your tap. You can choose from quarter notes, eighth notes, "triplets," or sixteenth notes. The Wave control gives you four different wave variations to choose from: Sine, Rhythmic, Square, and Ramp. The Sine wave is a classic amp-like tremolo sound, the Rhythmic wave gives you an interesting rhythmic pattern that can be used in many different time-signatures for different effect, the Square wave gives you a more choppy trem sound, and the Ramp wave gives you a warbly type of sound. With all these options, sit down, grab a jar of honey, and spend lots of time with your new bear-friend to really get to know what he has to offer!
The Kodiak also features a Tap/Expression jack on the right side of the pedal. Plug in an external tap tempo or an expression pedal to control the speed of the tremolo. Select either TAP or EXP via the switch on the left side of the Kodiak.
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 10mA, and measures 2.6"x4.8"x1.6"
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).