- Jennings Voyager Deluxe Hollowbody
- Flamed Walnut Top
- Dark Roasted Swamp Ash Hollow Body - Double Parchment Binding
- Rosewood Neck and Fretboard
- Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Bone Nut
- Porter Anthem PAF Pickups
- 22 Medium Frets
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Tune-O-Matic Stoptail
- Kluson Tuners
- Emerson Potentiometers
- Black Pickguard
- Jennings Custom Hardshell Case
- Serial #: JEVD63120
Music Store Live is proud to present this Jennings Voyager Deluxe!
We started carrying Jennings guitars in 2018 and it was love at first sight. If you're looking for something that doesn't resemble the same design that so many manufacturers seem to keep offering their take on, and if you want something truly original and unique, then you might as well start your search with Jennings.This one with a figured walnut top may be our favorite yet.
The Porter pickups are handwound and loaded with vintage sweetness. They provide a balanced response and rich harmonic content that is clear and articulate. The semi-hollow build of the guitar also helps make this an incredibly smooth-sounding axe. It's got plenty of brightness on tap which can easily be tamed with playing dynamics or rolling off the tone knob. Plugged straight into an amp or running through your favorite pedals, it's virtually impossible to get a bad sound out of this guitar.
On top of sounding absolutely awesome, this axe feels amazing to play. The rosewood neck is simply one of the greatest feeling necks you'll ever hold in your hands. The more you play it, and as the rosewood soaks up the natural oils from your hands, the better and better the neck will feel. It's like breaking in an expensive pair of italian leather shoes. This guitar oozes of sophistication and class.
The Voyager Deluxe is most known for its transparent acoustic tone and articulation. It covers tonal spectrums from jazz and blues all the way to hard rock and even metal. One of the key design elements was to design a guitar that gets out of the way and allows the artist to express themselves freely. From the articulate fretwork to the clear and articulate tone the Voyager Deluxe will keep you on your toes and excited to keep on playing.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Jennings Guitar Co. This Voyager Deluxe is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).