- Jennings Guitars Voyager
- Satin White Top - Black Back and Sides - Parchment Binding
- Ash Body
- Quarter Sawn Roasted Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard w/ Parchment Binding
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 1 11/16" Nut Width - C Shaped Neck
- Mother of Pearl Block Inlays
- Medium Frets
- 3-Ply Black Pickguard
- Bare Knuckle The Mule Pickups
- Satin Nickel Hardware
- Tune-o-Matic Bridge w/ Stop Tail
- Kluson Tuning Machines
- Mono M80 Sleeve Deluxe Gig Bag
- Instrument Weight: 8.1 Pounds
- Serial #: JEVS63119
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Jennings Guitars. These guys are pumping out hand-made, boutique, high-end guitars without the exorbitant price tag that we're becoming accustomed to. But the quality is every bit as good as anything you might expect from any of the world's top luthiers. We were thoroughly impressed and it didn't take much convincing at all for us to bring these guys on board. Not only that, but their designs are refreshingly unique and really stand out.
The Voyager is an awesome double-cut axe and this one's got a set of classic PAF-sounding The Mule pickups from one of our favorite pickup maker in the world, Bare Knuckle. Along with the ash body that helps emphasize some of the top-end of the guitar, there is an immense amount of clarity and articulation in each and every note. The dynamic range of this guitar is simply superb. The bass response is fast and punchy, the mids are full and sweet, and the treble won't pierce your eardrums, but yet is present enough to help you stand out in a mix.
The neck is a pretty standard C-shape and will instantly feel familiar. While it's far from being a paper-thin shredder-style axe, it gives your hand a solid chunk of wood to grab on to without feeling bulky and fat. The immaculate fretwork will make your fretting hand jump for joy and you'll never have to worry about fighting against the guitar. The overall construction, being as refined as it is, allows you to feel every nuance in the resonance of the guitar from the neck through the body with every chord that you strum. The sustain is fantastic and you can set this bad boy up with incredibly low action before any fret buzzing starts to be an issue (of course that's also dependent on how hard you play).
This is a pro quality guitar through and through and the tuxedo vibe is sure to have a lasting, classy appeal.
The Voyager features a well-balanced offset design that is made from premium hand-selected tonewoods with light action and smooth playability. Its neck is a slightly thicker C shape made from quarter sawn material. We have designed the body to be slightly thinner making it lighter and more comfortable to play. All guitars go through our 10 stage final check to ensure optimum sonic response and signature Jennings playability.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).