|System Type||Self Powered 15”, three-way, bass-reflex|
|Maximum SPL Output||138 dB peak|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB):||Normal: 41 Hz – 20 kHz
Boost: 41 Hz – 20 kHz
|Frequency Response (±3 dB)||Normal: 50 Hz – 18.25k
Boost: 48 Hz - 20k
|Input Connectors||2 x Balanced XLR / 1/4 inch input, 2 x unbalanced RCA input|
|Input Impedance||20K Ohms (balanced), 10K Ohms (unbalanced)|
|Signal Indicators||Limit: Yellow LED indicates peak output has been reached and dsp limiter is acting
Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
Power: Blue indicates system has power and ready to pass audio.
|EQ||User selectable presets for Normal or Boost, Advanced EQ settings available using Wi-Fi and PRX Connect application.|
|Dynamic Control (Input)||dbx Type IV™ limiter circuit|
|Crossover Frequency||580 Hz, 2.1 kHz|
|Design||Highly efficient Class-D amplifier|
|Power Rating||1500W (750W x 2)|
|AC Power Input||100V - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 275G 380 mm (15 in) woofer|
|MF Driver||1 x JBL 196H 165 mm (6.5 in) horn-loaded midrange transducer|
|HF Driver||1 x JBL 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5”) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver|
|Coverage Pattern||90° x 50° nominal|
|Directivity Index (DI)||10.5 dB|
|Directivity Factor (Q)||11.2|
|Enclosure||Trapezoidal, 18 mm, plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||12 x M10 Suspension Points|
|Transport||2 x integrated handles with injection molded backing cup|
|Finish||Obsidian DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, Obsidian, 16 gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent black cloth backing.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||938 mm x 446 mm x 539 mm
(36.9 in x 17.5 in x 21.2 in)
|Net Weight||34.9 kg (77.0 lb)|
|Gross Weight||38.6 kg (85.0 lb)|
- This speaker is ideally suited to applications where the program material exhibits subtlety and nuance. Perfectly capable of reproducing high fidelity full range sound without a subwoofer, when coupled with the extended low frequencies of the PRX818XLFW, complete control over the entire audio spectrum is attained. As with all the full-range PRX800 Series systems, two EQ selections can be used to optimize the system for the program material and/or environment. The input section also accommodates either Line or Mic/Instrument level inputs.
- The PRX835W is a self-powered, lightweight three-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance over a wide bandwidth with remote Wi-Fi control of onboard DSP EQ parameters. The PRX835W is comprised of one 15 in 275G Differential Drive® woofer, a 165 mm (6.5 in) 196H horn-loaded mid-range and a 2408H-2 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn, all driven by a 1500 watt Audio Class-D power amplifier. Sophisticated DSP is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting and discrete component optimization.
- All PRX800 cabinets are built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. All PRX800 Series cabinets are protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™ finish. Grilles are made from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel and handles are made from light-weight glass-filled nylon for added strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
- The amplifier input panel offers XLR or ¼ inch jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for wireless control of your system from anywhere in the venue
- Free PRX Connect mobile app for iOS and Android provides wireless control over volume levels, 8-band parametric EQ and up to 50ms of speaker delay to fine-tune your sound
- Class-leading 1500-watt amplifier delivers ample power to fill your venue
- JBL Differential Drive® transducers for higher SPL in a lightweight design
- Next-generation JBL neodymium compression drivers
- Redesigned Crown input technology, including XLR, 1/4” and RCA inputs plus XLR loop-through
- Intelligent variable-speed fan activates only when needed to reduce noise
- Updated tuning delivers flat frequency response and smooth off-axis behavior
- Durable wooden cabinets, tour-proven DuraFlex™ finish and dent-resistant 16-gauge grilles
- Universal power supply for worldwide compatibility
- dbx Type IV™ limiting ensures clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Brutal testing regimen—including the famous JBL 100-hour power test—ensures reliable performance
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).