The JBL PRX ONE all-in-one powered column PA features an acoustically optimized column array featuring a 7-channel digital mixer, a full suite of professional DSP, class-leading audio connectivity, Bluetooth functionality and JBL Pro Connect universal app control.
Enjoy unmatched power and performance in a sleek, compact package: PRX ONE delivers a stunning 130db max SPL, with consistent front-to-back throw, thanks to its custom-engineered 12-tweeter column array featuring JBL AIM acoustic technology, 12-inch bass-reflex woofer and built-in 2,000-watt (peak) amplifier.
Dial in great sound fast, with fewer pieces of gear, using PRX ONE’s full suite of professional Lexicon and dbx effects including reverb, delay, compression and dbx DriveRack technology featuring AFS Pro Automatic Feedback Suppression. Connect microphones, instruments, mobile devices and wireless rigs using PRX ONE’s versatile I/Os (featuring dedicated phantom power and Hi-Z inputs and pro-grade Neutrik connectors) and sophisticated Bluetooth 5.0 features. Work faster and easier with an intuitive Soundcraft-designed dual-mode digital mixer that can be set to general mix functions or channel-strip control, all controllable via app or a built-in color LCD.
PRX ONE is ideal for DJs, musicians, entertainment venues, corporate presenters, rental companies and houses of worship. It’s the perfect solution for anyone who demands best-in-class power, acoustic performance, creative control and connectivity in a stylish, full-featured column PA that’s ideal for both installed and portable applications.
- Vertical array of 12 2.5-inch drivers delivers consistent, even HF response from the front of the room to the back
- Custom-designed high-frequency drivers feature copper-capped pole pieces to minimize distortion and smooth, natural high-frequency response
- JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology ensures consistent front-to-back coverage
- Wide, 130° (H) x 30° (V) dispersion pattern delivers consistent coverage across the audience area
- Sophisticated crossover management and HF/LF coupling allow for more natural low-end response and smooth, uniform response across the entire frequency range
- 12-inch bass-reflex woofer extends low-end response to 35 Hz
- 2,000-watt (peak), fully bridged Class D amplifier with power factor correction and high-linearity inductors provides clean, efficient system power, superior headroom, low THD and protection from voltage spikes
- Four high-efficiency, low-noise microphone preamps maintain constant bandwidth at any gain level
- 130 dB max SPL
- Integrated 7-channel digital mixer with dual-operating mode gives users full control of their input faders or individual channel controls like bass, mid, treble and effects sends.
- Powerful Lexicon effects engine with delay, reverb chorus, echo and sub synth, with presets for easy setup
- Triple Tier DSP control offers multi-level user experiences based on knowledge level
- dbx DriveRack Inside technology features AFS (Automatic Feedback Suppression), 8-band master EQ, system limiter, plus gates and compressors on each channel for unrivaled dynamic control
- One-touch ducking by Soundcraft ensures speech is always heard
- Simple, intuitive full-color LCD screen provides easy access to all PRX ONE functions
- 8 user presets instantly optimize system sound
- Robust audio connectivity: I/Os include 4 XLR Combo, 2 Hi-Z, 1 1/8-inch/BT audio and 1 XLR Pass Thru
- 2 USB 2.0 ports charge devices and power AKG wireless systems (with optional JBL adapter cable)
- Two channels of true +48V phantom power expand microphone support
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity allows remote system control of up to 10 units using the JBL Pro Connect app
- Full app control using JBL Pro Connect
- Rugged enclosures withstand the rigors of the road
- Optional bracket and adapter allow array to be wall or truss-mounted independently of subwoofer for permanent installations
- Computer-modeled ComfortGrip handle simplifies transport
- Included nylon carrying bag for array
- Attractive, discreet form factor
- Weight: 55.65 lbs (25.7 kg)
Acoustic Innovations Deliver Unrivaled Sonic Performance
With PRX ONE, every seat is the best seat in the house: 12 custom-engineered tweeters work in combination with JBL A.I.M. (Array Inumbration Mechanics) geometrically optimized array-shading technology to provide controlled, consistent front-to-back coverage and even response.
Custom-designed high-frequency transducers feature copper-capped pole pieces to reduce inductance for smoother, more precise high-frequency response; HF transducers exhibit less power compression, offering more natural performance without the need for heavy DSP. High-frequency performance is optimized down to 500 Hz, allowing the woofer to deliver a more natural, accurate bass sound. PRX ONE’s acoustically optimized woofer delivers superior performance without DSP, reducing “huffiness.”
Pristine Power at Any Volume
Go ahead, crank it up with confidence, thanks to ultra-efficient amplification that ensures you’ll be heard loud and clear at any volume level. PRX ONE’s 2,000-watt Class D amplifier with power factor correction delivers clean, stable power through various voltages, ensuring longevity of components and reliable operation anywhere. High-quality, high-linearity inductors improve efficiency and minimize total harmonic distortion. And, because the amp is fully bridged, you’ll truly tap its full power potential, with plenty of headroom to handle any scenario.
Everything You Need to Dial In Your Signature Sound
Who wants to lug cumbersome outboard effects to gigs? Sculpt your sound right inside PRX ONE with a full suite of iconic dbx and Lexicon audio effects, including reverb, delay, chorus, echo, compression, limiting and gating. Presenters, teachers and fitness instructors will always be heard loud and clear when they rely on PRX ONE’s built-in ducking feature, which lowers background music when speech is detected. Presets let you save and recall go-to settings. Four console-quality microphone preamps maintain full bandwidth, even at maximum gain. It all adds up to clean, clear, studio-quality sound, no matter how loud you go.
Sonic Success In Fewer Steps
PRX ONE’s Soundcraft-designed dual-mode mixer is optimized for fast navigation: Channel Strip Mode provides hardware control of gain, EQ and effects sends for each channel, while Mix Mode provides gain control over the 7-channel mixer. Going for next-level effects? A Triple Tier DSP interface control lets users choose experiences that match their knowledge level, from beginner to advanced. PRX ONE’s full-color LCD screen provides complete access to DSP, EQ and dynamics, and a Setup Saver saves snapshots for easy recall. Simple Success dynamic LED metering gives users a fast, easy way to verify levels and channel functions such as mute and clipping.
Your Workhorse Anytime, Anywhere System
It’s never been easier to sound your best anywhere, thanks to PRX ONE’s robust DSP and custom presets. Once you’re up and running, count on dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression to squash those screeches before they start. PRX ONE can be used in both portable applications and fixed installations; installers, presenters and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to detach and mount the PRX ONE array separately from the subwoofer, using an optional mounting accessory.
PRX ONE offers two independent channels of true +48V phantom power, plus four XLR Combo jacks, one 1/8-inch in, two dedicated Hi-Z inputs and Bluetooth 5.0 functions including audio streaming to one device and control of up to 10 devices. Two onboard USB ports can be used to charge external devices or power AKG wireless systems.
Room to Expand
PRX ONE goes the distance: XLR male Thru output offers true analog expansion with the ability to time-align multiple speakers, with up to 100ms of delay per speaker.
An All-In-One Control Ecosystem
Get hands-on anywhere with the JBL Pro Connect app, which offers control over every PRX ONE feature from mixing to DSP to Bluetooth functions. Adjust levels from anywhere in the room. Because the app and the mixer are always in sync, you’ll never have to guess where your levels are. Plus, get access to Plus get access to app-only features like speaker grouping, delay tap tempo, and whole speaker snapshots.
Tested, Trusted and Road-Tough
Every PRX ONE portable PA undergoes 100 hours of JBL stress testing to ensure that it’ll perform like a champ in real-world conditions. The system is housed in a durable shell that’s rugged enough for your most demanding gigs yet discreet enough to complement any presentation scenario.
- System Type: Powered Column PA Speaker
- Woofer Size: 12"
- Tweeter Size: 2.5"
- Tweeter Count: 12
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Freq Range -10: 35-20kHz
- Freq Range -3: 40-20kHz
- Hor Dispersion: 130°
- Vert Dispersion: 30°
- Power Rating:
- 2000W Peak
- 1000W RMS
- AC power input: 300W 100-230V AC 50-60Hz
- Input Impedance:
- 4kΩ balanced Combo4kΩ balanced Combo
- 2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack2MΩ balanced Hi-Z Jack
- 10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel.10kΩ 3.5mm single ended 2 channel.
- Crossover Frequency: 260Hz
- 4 XLR Combo Jacks
- 2 1/4” Hi-Z
- 1 1/8”/BT Summed
- 1 XLR Pass Through
- Cabinet: PP
- Net Weight: 25.7 kg (56.6 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 31.75 kg (69.9 lbs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 850 mm x 482 mm x 647 mm (33.4 in x 18.9 in x 25.4 in)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.