JBL 104-BT compact reference monitors with Bluetooth, the newest models in the 1 Series line, draw from seven decades of JBL Professional engineering to deliver the truest, most accurate sound in their class. They’re perfect for recording musicians, producers, podcasters and vloggers, as well as professional audio engineers seeking an accurate portable reference with Bluetooth streaming.
JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors combine a powerful coaxial 4.5-inch (118 mm) low-frequency driver and .75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter, potent integrated 60-watt amplification and an innovative acoustic design to reproduce honest sound with exceptional imaging and crisp detail. Bluetooth streaming lets you check mixes over Bluetooth to make sure they sound great in every listening scenario.
Both the black 104-BT and white 104-BTW versions are sleek, elegant designs and compact form factors, making stunning statements in any studio while conserving valuable work space.
Creative professionals, music lovers and anyone who wants the flexibility to stream both wired and wireless sound into high-quality studio monitors can count on JBL 104-BT to provide an accurate, reliable sonic reference and a truly enjoyable listening experience.
Trust the Transparency
Great mixes start with honest mix references. With JBL 104-BT, you’ll hear the content you’ve created in true clarity and detail, with none of the coloration that can compromise your mix decisions. 104-BTs are optimized for desktop placement, and their smooth off-axis response means you can reference your mixes confidently across a wide sweet spot.
Pro Performance, Scaled to Size
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. With our 1 Series, we’ve optimized that technology in our smallest form factor ever. The 104-BT Reference Monitor’s innovative coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a woofer cone precisely contoured to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance. The result: neutral, accurate sound, anywhere. The cabinet’s precisely contoured low-frequency port works with the driver to deliver powerful, tight bass at any volume level.
The Bluetooth Advantage
The 104-BT offers the convenience of Bluetooth streaming, which gives audio engineers the ability to check their mixes over Bluetooth to ensure they translate well to common listening scenarios.
Power and Punch
The JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors’ integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier distributes a potent 30 watts per speaker.
JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors integrate smoothly into any production workspace, thanks to smart features like a front-panel input control that selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs—quickly check references or switch easily between tasks like playing back your tracks and taking a phone call. Or, select all inputs for a simple mix. Front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, and a front-panel headphone jack automatically mutes the speakers, giving you isolation in one simple step. And, JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors’ dual 1/4-inch balanced, dual RCA and single 1/8-inch inputs accommodate a wide range of signal sources.
- Coaxial 4.5-inch (118 mm) LF driver and .75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome HF driver deliver full-range fidelity
- Reference mixes over Bluetooth with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier; 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Molded ABS cabinet with contoured low-frequency port
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer-level devices
- Host monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel input control selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs
- Front-panel volume control
- Front-panel headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Integrated power supply
- LF Driver: 4.5 in (118 mm)
- HF Driver: 0.75 in (19 mm), soft dome
- Crossover: 1725 Hz, 1st order
- Input Sensitivity: 87 dB / 1 m
- Power Amp: 60 W (30 W each speaker), Class D
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 89 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 102 dB
- Maximum SPL (1m): 104 dB (momentary peak)
- Maximum Peak Input Level (-10dBV / +4dBu): +6 dBV / +20.3 dBu
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria: <0.2%THD @ 1 kHz, 2.83 VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1 kHz, full rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dBA (A-Weighted), 70 dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83 VRMS output on HF
- Coverage Angle: 120º x 60º
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.72 in x 6.02 in x 4.88 in (247 mm x 153 mm x 124 mm)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Enclosure: ABS with metal grille
- Enclosure Finish: Matte black acrylic paint
- Audio Output Connectors: 1 x 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo headphone with auto speaker mute
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) balanced (+4 dBu); 2 x RCA (-10 dBV); 1 x 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) unbalanced (-10 dBV)
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC (± 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Current Draw: 85 watts
- LF Driver Power Handling: 30W, Class D
- Net Weight (each): Host Monitor = 4.54 lb (2.06 kg); Extension Monitor = 3.81 lb (1.73 kg)
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).