The JBL IRX108BT portable powered PA loudspeaker delivers class-leading volume and clarity, total ease of use and an unrivalled feature set at our most affordable price point. Sound amazing with a custom, pro-grade system engineered to outperform larger competing systems. Real-world EQ presets let you dial in optimal tone in an instant—no experience necessary—and built-in dbx DriveRack automatic feedback suppression lets you crank it up with confidence. Play music, soundtracks and backing tracks with Bluetooth audio streaming, and ensure your voice carries over background music with one-touch ducking. Two mic/line combo inputs and an XLR loop-out round out this lightweight, durable PA.
Performers, content producers, fitness instructors and presenters on the go can count on the versatile, full-featured IRX108BT to serve up stunning, pro-quality sound, every time.
CLASS-LEADING VOLUME AND CLARITY
The IRX108BT draws from seven decades of legendary JBL engineering to deliver an ultra-portable, reliable system designed to outperform similar competing systems—and some bigger systems, too. The 8-inch IRX108BT produces the highest measured volume and the widest frequency response in its class, with SPL, wattage and performance ratings equivalent to much larger loudspeakers.
BLUETOOTH AND AUDIO STREAMING
Built-in Bluetooth audio streaming—accessible at the push of a button—lets you play backing tracks, video soundtracks or recorded music between sets; link two speakers to create a true stereo image. Two XLR/TRS combo inputs and an XLR loop-out to connect additional speakers round out I/O options.
TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF GREAT SOUND
Sound your best in seconds with real-world EQ presets modeled after a range of common performance scenarios. Built-in dbx AFS Automatic Feedback Suppression protects speakers—and your ears—by automatically stopping feedback before it starts. One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected, ensuring every
POWERFUL GETS MORE PORTABLE
The IRX108BT is engineered to deliver big-system sound in a compact footprint. Its ultra-lightweight, durable polypropylene cabinet will have you loading in and out in minutes, and ergonomic handles make transport a breeze. In short, you’ll enjoy big, crystal-clear sound without the hassle of hauling a huge system.
RUGGED AND ROAD-TESTED
Like every JBL speaker, the IRX108BT undergoes 100 hours of stress testing to ensure it’ll perform flawlessly in real-world conditions.
- Authentic 8-inch JBL woofer
- Four real-world EQ presets take the guesswork out of optimizing sound.
dbx AFS Automatic Feedback Suppression stops feedback before it starts.
- Bluetooth integration allows stereo streaming of music, soundtracks and backing tracks.
- One-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected.
- Wide frequency response: 54 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (SPL): 124 dB
- Lightweight design: <22 lbs
- Wattage: 1,300W
- 2 XLR/TRS combo input jacks and 1 XLR out offer a range of
- connectivity choices.
- Mic/Line selection switch enhances versatility
- Ergonomic handles make transport quick and easy.
- Durable honeycomb steel grille is road-tested for reliability.
- Built-in pole mount expands system set-up options.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).