- Connector To computer: USB connector (standard type)
- Connector To extender : USB connector (B-Type)
- Power supply 12V2.5A DC
- Current consumption 2A or less
- Weight 6kg (13.2lb)
- Dimensions 473(L) x 416(W) x 188(H)mm
- Dimensions 18.62”(L) x 16.38”(W) x 7.4”(H)
Icon QCon Pro X - USB MIDI Control Surface
GET OUT OF THE BOX AND INTO YOUR MIX
Expand and command your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) by adding true tactile control via USB2.0. The all new QCon Pro X is a control surface designed to get you out of “the box” of your computer and into your music. Record and mix without always having to point and click. QCon Pro X puts the functions of your DAW at your fingertips by providing you with nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoders, two (2) large backlit LCD screens, LED volume metering, a jog wheel and plenty of buttons to press. Adjust multiple volume or pan levels simultaneously. Mute or solo numerous tracks on the fly. Use the transport section to conveniently play, stop, fast forward, rewind, record, loop, zoom, punch in and punch out of your compositions. Spin the nicely sized jog wheel to scrub through tracks and address areas of special interest. Dedicated buttons also allow you to access your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 track at a time.
CONTROL ANY DAW
QCon Pro X is a powerful control surface for any DAW. Integration is most easily facilitated using any one of our DAW specific custom modules. Simply select the module for your DAW, follow the easy install procedure, and QCon Pro X will use Mackie Control or HUI protocol to provide seamless interfacing with your DAW’s functions. We offer modules to support the most popular DAWs including Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper. Once QCon Pro X is linked to your DAW, then it will always boot up in the proper configuration; even after being powered off. If you have a module installed for one DAW, and want to use a different DAW, then no worries. You can still go into manual mode and select any of the other supported DAWs from a list displayed on the QCon Pro X LCD upon boot-up. Even if your DAW is not supported by a custom module, then you can still map its functions to QCon Pro X using our intuitive MIDI learn mode.
CONTROL YOUR PLUGINS AND AUTOMATION TOO
QCon Pro X also gives you tactile control of your VST, RTAS, Direct X and AU Plugins. Dial in EQ frequencies, Q or gain with the rotary encoders. The values of different parameters are shown on the upper LCD screen. Control Virtual Instruments as well. There’s also a “FLIP” button for fader control of plug-in parameters. Automation of track and plugin parameters is also made easy with QCon Pro X. Write fader rides just like you would on any large format analog console using buttons for familiar functions like GROUP, WRITE, TOUCH, LATCH and TRIM. QCon Pro X is also scalable. Expand in groups of 8 up to 32 channels. Expansion modules will be available soon, so you can create a custom surface to fit your needs. With the QCon Pro X you get the best of both worlds; the total recall, power and flexibility of your DAW with the look, feel and functionality of a sturdy piece of hardware.
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12 segment LED meter bridge
- Stereo LED master channel level metering on metering bridge
- 8 Dual function encoders with multi-color LED indication ring
- 11-segment multi-color LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotation position
- Dual 2×56 large backlit LCDs to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog shuttle wheel for scrubbing, fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Record Enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated ZOOM button with 4 direction buttons
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels using 3 QCon XS expander units (coming soon)
- Optional expander units with motorized joysticks for surround sound mixing, extra button units and extra knob units (also coming soon)
- Two (2) 1/4” connectors for foot switches and pedals
- Automatic and manual mode switch for accessing different DAW modes
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- ICON “Quick-Setup” driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play compatibility
- Optional automatic DAW detection mode is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper via custom module
- Built-in Mackie Control for all DAWs listed (except for ProTools which uses Mackie HUI Protocol)
- PVC overlays are included for all DAWs listed (except Cubase and Nuendo which is the stock module)
- Bundled with ICON edition Cubase LE and Samplitude LE
- User self-defined (MIDI Learn) mode for other DAWs not supported with presets
- Easy firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).