Ibanez EHB1005SMS EHB Series Headless Short-Scale Multi-Scale 5-String Bass, Emerald Green Metallic Matte
Ergonomic body design
The EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing.
Slanted body back
The top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slightly closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
Comfortably rounded body edge, Chambered body
Its contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session.
Scooped cut on the body back
There is extra carving on the back of the body behind the lower horn for easier upper fret access.
5pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
The Roasted Maple in the neck is heat-treated to increase stability, durability, moisture resistance, and tolerance of temperature changes.
Luminescent side dot inlays
Luminescent side dot inlay provides clear visibility in dark environments.
Vari-Mid 3-Band EQ w/EQ bypass switch
The Vari-mid 3-band EQ features a variable mid-frequency control which allows you to dial in an incredibly wide range of sounds. There is also an EQ bypass switch for passive operation with the treble control acting as a passive tone control when the EQ is bypassed.
MR5HS mono rail bridge w/string spacing adjustable saddles
The MR5HS bridge is designed especially for the EHB basses and features wide intonation range. Each bridge piece is independently and securely attached to the body for maximum vibration transfer, and the saddles are adjustable for string spacing +/-1.5mm, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands, no matter what playing style. Teflon washers are used on each tuner for a smooth tuning action.
Schaller S-Locks strap pins and Neutrik locking jack
Schaller S-Lock strap lock pins and a Neutrik locking jack hold the strap and cable securely.
Detachable Finger ramp
A detachable Finger ramp is included for comfortable finger picking.
- neck type: EHB55pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- top/back/body: American Basswood body
- fretboard: Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboardAbalone off-set dot inlay
- fret: Medium Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: MR5HS bridge
- string space: 18mm
- neck pickup: Bartolini® BH2 neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Bartolini® BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Vari-mid 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E,5B
- strings: D'Addario® EXL170-5SL
- string gauge: .045/.065/.080/.100/.130
- nut: Plastic nut
- hardware color: Black
- Scale: 812 - 762mm
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 74mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 19.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 21.5mm at 12F
- Radius: 500mmR
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ibanez. This EHB1005SMS is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact bass you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).