This is a Pre-Order listing, items will begin to ship in April/May 2020.
Ibanez AE275BT Acoustic Electirc Guitar, Soid Sitka Spruce Top, Natural Low Gloss
Standard X-M Bracing
Spending a few years with trial and error, Ibanez finally reached to out-of-the-box X-M Bracing to generate the ultimate sound standing out on the stage. The carefully designed scalloped X-bracing, the allocation of tone braces and finger braces transmit the string vibration efficiently through the bridge to the body. The X-M Bracing creates the clear bottom and crispy treble sound with trimmed warm mid-range, yet providing wide dynamic range and highly response.
AE body shape
Designed for projection, balance, and comfort, the AE's perfectly crafted contemporary body shape offers the best of all worlds.
Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup
The newly designed AP11 pickup is small, lightweight, and positioned so it won’t inhibit the natural vibrations of the top wood. The pickup generates a highly responsive sound with minimal feedback and delivers a lively response throughout the entire frequency range. The sound is transparent and reflects the guitar’s natural acoustic tone while preserving presence and mid-range. The AP11 also works well with effects such as reverb, chorus, and many others.
Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Volume and Tone Control
The guitar also features on-board treble and bass controls for contouring the tone, making the AE suitable for variety of applications for modern players.
The light-weight Scalloped Bridge helps improving the vibration efficiency of the top board for better resonance, as well as giving more flexible string action adjustment.
Comfort Grip w/Rounded Fingerboard Edge
In order to achieve supreme playability, the neck was specially designed with Thin-C shape style comfort grip with fingerboard's rounded edge.
The jumbo frets support easy fingering.
Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
- body shape: AE body
- bracing: Standard X-M Bracing
- top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- back & sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck: Comfort Grip w/Rounded Fretboard Edge/Nyatoh neck
- fretboard: Katalox fretboard
- bridge: Katalox Scalloped Bridge
- inlay: Specially designed Wooden Vine inlay
- soundhole rosette: Abalone and Wooden
- tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners(1:18 gear ratio)
- nut material: Bone
- number of frets: 20
- saddle material: Compensated Bone
- bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- strings: D'Addario® EXP23
- string gauge: .016/.022/.029/.048/.060/.070
- string space: 11mm
- factory tuning: 1B,2F#,3D,4A, 5E, 6B
- pickup: Ibanez AP11 Magnetic Pickup
- preamp: Ibanez Custom Electronics w/ Volume and Tone Control
- output jack 1/4" Endpin Jack
- Scale: 685.7mm
- Width: 45mm at NUT
- Width: 56mm at 14F
- Thickness: 21mm at 1F
- Thickness: 22mm at 7F
- Radius: 400mmR
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Ibanez. This AE275BT is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty.
note: The photos above may not be of the exact guitar you'll receive. The serial number may differ but specs will all be the same. Please feel free to get in touch with us for an in-hand description.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).