Music Store Live is beyond thrilled to welcome Heritage to our lineup of boutique and high-end guitars.
These Heritage guitars truly are the real deal. Their motto is "the world's finest American-made musical instruments" and we cannot find any reason to refute that at all. The company was started by guys that came over from Gibson's Custom Shop and they wanted to continue the tradition of handmade, high-quality instruments as the company moved towards more and more CNC and having robots do all the work.
Aptly named, Heritage guitars carry on the tradition and true spirit of some of the most iconic guitars in the history of the electric guitar. The build quality is sheer perfection. The fretwork is immaculate. The tone is vintage and incendiary at the same time. And, overall, it instantly feels like an old friend that you're reconnecting with. Rest assured, these are no copy-cat instruments. In a lot of ways they're the most authentic representation of most people actually think of when they think of a guitar of this style.
If this reminds you of an LP Jr, you aren't the only one. The P90's are oozing with vintage goodness and the overall build quality is everything you've always wanted out of a guitar and leaves nothing to be desired. Airy and vocal-like, the pickups provide ample brightness while also being full and punchy and Jason Lollar and his team make some of the best pickups out there.
Versatile and ready for the studio or the stage, this is a guitar that will sound like a piece of rock n' roll history with playability and quality that will likely surpass even the most discerning expectations.
The H-137 solid body guitar is for players who want a simple guitar that screams good tone. This model has a solid one-piece genuine mahogany body construction that gives this guitar a desired warmth in tone. Combined with the throaty growl of the Lollar P-90s, this model has a unique place in any situation, whether you’re playing live or in the studio. It is also great for players looking to play rock, country, blues or punk and not compete with other single-coil or humbucking guitars in the mix.
- Model: H-137
- Body Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: TV Yellow
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Lollar P90 Dogear (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Output Jack
- Bridge: Wraparound
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Case: TKL
- Serial #: AJ23901
- Instrument Weight: 7.9 lbs.
Music Store Live is proud to be an authorized dealer for Heritage. This H-137 is 100% brand new and is being sold with a full manufacturer's warranty. Photos are of the exact guitar you'll receive.
Our in-house guitar tech will inspect, test, set up, and clean all of our instruments on site prior to shipping. All of our instruments are guaranteed to be fully functional upon arrival.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).