A SUITE OF EXPRESSIVE EFFECTS TO TRANSFORM YOUR INSTRUMENT IN NEW AND EXCITING WAYS.
Infinite Jets tracks the dynamics of your playing, samples individual notes and chords, and then reinterprets them as new sounds using two independent channels of infinite sustain. It offers 4 separate sampling effects in one: Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell.
Create lush ambient textures that seamlessly fade from one chord to the next, infinite sustain, glitching granular loops, filtered synthesizer sounds, violin-like fuzz and swell effects, drones, distorted delay and vibrato, and much more.
- Two independent channels of sampling, allowing for infinite sustain of two different notes or chords at a time
- Samplers can be triggered automatically by note attack or in manual mode via footswitch
- 4 separate effect styles (Blur, Synth, Glitch, and Swell)
- 10 preset variations
- 2 User Save slots
- Envelope Shape control, for changing the attack and decay characteristics of sampled notes
- Dimension control, for manipulating parameters unique to each effect
- Record and Save Knob Movements
- Internal LFO and Envelope Generators for control of Dimension and sampling channel volume
- Digitally-Controlled-Analog Drive, Tone, and Dry Mix controls
Analog Dry Path
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)
CHANNELS OF INFINITE SUSTAIN
The pedal uses two channels of sampling (A & B) to sustain notes indefinitely. They can be triggered by your playing automatically or via footswitches. Because there are two channels of sampling, notes can attack, sustain, and decay on top of each other. This allows for unique harmony, drone, and textural effects. Any note or chord can be sustained indefinitely and assigned a wave shape and decay time via the Shape and Envelope Time controls.
WAYS TO CONTROL SAMPLING
In Mono Trigger Mode, only one channel can sustain at a time. Notes are triggered by your playing.
In Poly Trigger Mode, both channels can sustain at the same time, allowing notes to overlap. Notes are triggered by your playing.
In Manual Trigger Mode, either channel can be triggered independently via the A & B footswitches. It can be set to Toggle, Latching, or Momentary operation.
These presets “freeze” the frequencies of your note or chord, but remove the original attack and decay characteristics, allowing the sample to be reshaped into a new sound. The Blur presets are useful for creating hazy, atmospheric textures, pads underneath lead playing, and many other unique effects. Besides the standard voicing, +1 Octave, -1 Octave, and +/- 1 Octave variations are included.
When using Blur presets, the Dimension knob controls a combination of delay time, filtering, and feedback that drastically changes the perceived “size” and “space” of the sound. Automating this control can create pitch bends, chorus, and vibrato sounds.
These presets sample your sound and convert it into one of two different synth sounds using Hologram’s proprietary DSP algorithms. When using the Synth A and B presets, the Dimension knob controls the low pass filter’s cutoff frequency. The filter can be automated with recorded knob movements or controlled by the internal LFO or envelope.
Synth A transforms your playing into a hard edged digital synthesizer sound, while Synth B transforms your signal into an airy, gently chorused synthesizer sound reminiscient of 1980s synth pads.
These presets chop the incoming signal into looping fragments and reassemble them in two distinctly different ways: Glitch A splits the incoming signal into four fixed looping chunks of audio in a predictable way. The Dimension knob chooses one of the four sample lengths to play back when in Glitch A mode.
Glitch B adds a random element by storing notes or chords in one of six separate fragments of audio and playing them back at random (or controlled) intervals. In this mode the Dimension control can be used to scroll back through the six notes stored in the pedal’s memory. Automating this control allows for real time remixing of audio into new patterns— while the control is automated it sweeps through the different sample blocks of pre recorded audio and plays them back. Any new notes played while the control is automated will overwrite the existing material in the sample blocks. In this way the pattern can continually evolve as notes are added and subtracted.
These presets allow for the use of Infinite Jets’ dynamics processing to add dramatic volume effects to your playing. With Swell A you can create volume swells or repeat the waveform to create tremolo effects. The effected signal is then fed into a delay (controlled by the Dimension knob) which can be modulated by LFO, envelope, or recorded knob movement. Automating this control can create a wide range of sounds from subtle tape warble, chorus, or vibrato to extreme pitch shifting feedback sounds.
Swell B performs the same function as Swell A and adds waveshaping to the signal, allowing for violin-like sustained fuzz effects and over the top distorted lead tones.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).