It’s a sequencer, an envelope shaper, a pitch shifter, a sampler, and more. It’s a source of inspiration that can create synth-like arpeggios, pulsating sheets of sub-octave distortion, shimmering, ethereal chord washes, and a limitless number of other new sounds.
- Octave Up and Down Pitch Shifting
- Pattern Sequencer
- Rhythmic Gate, with dynamic ADSR “morphing”
- Tap Tempo
- Digitally-Controlled, Analog Drive and Tone
- Analog Dry Path
- Infinite “Hold” Sampler
- 24 Built-in Presets
- Save Custom Presets, with 11 Save Slots
- Pattern Recorder, for creating custom patterns via tapping footswitches
- Record and Save Knob “Automation”
- MIDI In/Out
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)
- Auxiliary Modes for use as a +1/-1 oct. Pitch Shifter, Tremolo, or Hold Sampler
Dream Sequence is built around a pattern-based rhythmic Sequencer that pitch shifts your instrument up or down one octave. This allows for unique Arpeggiator and Tremolo patterns at moderate tempos, churning, atmospheric effects at slow tempos, and wild Modulation-like effects at high speeds.
OCTAVE UP + DOWN
Dream Sequence’s patterns are composed of octave up and octave down pitch shifts in rhythmic sequence. The octave up and octave down section can also be used independently of the sequencer to replace a traditional pitch shifter.
Hologram’s proprietary, hassle-free Tap Tempo system allows you to synchronize with other musicians effortlessly. Tap as few, or as many, times as you want (even throughout an entire song) and Dream Sequence will smoothly interpret the tempo changes without artifacts.
Dream Sequence’s “Hold” function allows you to sample a chord or note and sustain it indefinitely; it then feeds this sample into the pattern sequencer, allowing you to play on top of it to create harmonies, drones, and many other new tonal possibilities.
DIGITALLY CONTROLLED ANALOG DRIVE AND TONE
Dream Sequence has a built-in analog overdrive and tone circuit. Save drive and tone settings for each preset, or manipulate them as part of your patterns.
MAKE AND SAVE YOUR OWN PRESETS
Dream Sequence lends itself to creating chaotic, often unexpected sounds. Any sound you create or modify can be saved instantly to the “Saved” Preset Bank and recalled later. This includes the positions of all the knobs (Shape, Dry Mix, Drive, and Tone), as well as Tempo, and any Knob Movements that you’ve recorded.
3 PRESET BANKS
Dream Sequence has 3 Preset Banks: User, Factory, and Saved. The User Bank contains simple, customizable step sequencer patterns, while the Factory Bank contains more complex, evolving presets. The Saved Bank contains 11 locations for saving your own presets.
The User Bank contains 12 building-block patterns and allows you to use the Subdivision and Shape controls to customize them. The Shape Knob controls the contour of the waveform used by the step sequencer, smoothly morphing from short, percussive, square-wave sounds to backwards-guitar-like ramp waves, and many sounds in between.
Dream Sequence is meant to kickstart your creativity; it ships with a variety of presets to get you started, but it’s easy to customize these sounds to your tastes, and even create your own patterns and presets.
In addition to the 24 preset patterns included in the Dream Sequence, you can record your own patterns by tapping the 3 footswitches in sequence, or via MIDI in a DAW like Ableton Live or Logic. These patterns can then be saved in any of the 11 User Preset Locations.
RECORD KNOB MOVEMENTS
Twist knobs and record their movements to create patterns on the fly, then sync them to the band with Tap Tempo. You can automate the Drive, Tone, or Shape Controls to produce pulsing distortions, modulation-like effects, and then save them to a Preset.
EXPRESSION PEDAL INPUT
Plug in an expression pedal, and Dream Sequence will allow the user to assign it to Distortion, Tone, Pattern Subdivision, or Tempo.
Clock it with MIDI, or even create sequences in your favorite DAW program. Dream Sequence can also clock other pedals via Tap Tempo with its MIDI Output.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).