HK Audio Lucas Nano 608i PA System with Built-in iPad Control - Discontinued
LUCAS NANO 608i System
|Product Class||Mono System / 2.1 system|
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||43 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Rating||460 W (300 W + 2x 80 W) Class D (EIA)|
|Active protection circuits||MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection|
|Inputs||4x XLR Combo, 2x 1/4", RCA/Mini jack 3,5mm, Bluetooth audio streaming, Link In for Twin Stereo Mode|
|Outputs||Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out, Footswitch/Aux Send Out, Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode|
|Special Features||8-channel mixer with built-in DSP preamp and effects section, Bluetooth audio streaming, Bluetooth remote control for additional DSP functions via the LUCAS NANO REMOTE app for Apple iPad|
|Optional accessories||S-Connect Pole LN (signal-routing speaker pole), Stereo Stand Add-on, Roller Bag (padded trolley), Desk/Wall Mount, Link Cable, Drum Rack Adapter|
|Weight||16,3 kg / 36 lbs.|
NANO 608i Satellite
|Max SPL||119 dB (Single Satellite),
124 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
|Max SPL peak||124 dB (Single Satellite),
130 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||190 Hz - 20 kHz|
|HF horn||HK Audio Multicell transformer|
|Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical||90° x +10/-45° (Single Satellite),
90° x 30° (Satellite Array)
|Pole mount||3/8" thread|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm|
|Weight||1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.|
NANO 608i Subwoofer
|Max SPL||120 dB@10%THD, half space|
|Max SPL peak||123 dB@10%THD, half space|
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||43 Hz - 190 Hz|
|Pole mount||M33 for the (signal-routing) S-Connect Pole LN, a speaker pole adapter sleeve (M33 to M20) is included|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||35 x 49 x 47 cm|
|Weight||13,9 kg / 30,8 lbs.|
HK Audio’s LUCAS NANO 608i is the first all-in-one PA to feature an onboard iPad-enabled mixer. With eight channels, impressive reverb programs, intuitive EQ and compressor functions, and convenient Bluetooth streaming, this new top-liner among end-to-end systems makes professional wireless mixing easier than ever. Remarkably compact and ultra-light at just 16.3kg, this handy PA also delivers the extraordinary audio power you would expect from the LUCAS NANO 600.
BEST OF SOUND CONTROL
LUCAS NANO 608i, the world’s first all-in-one PA, comes with an integrated eight-channel digital mixer that is iPad-enabled for ultra-convenient wireless access. Professional-grade EQs, compressors, and reverb effects serve as powerful sound-shaping tools with an intuitive Easy Mode option for newcomers to the mixing game. All settings can be saved as presets. On top of that, all key functions are always accessible via the analog knobs on the LUCAS NANO 608i subwoofer – so you’re ready for any contingency.
BEST OF SOUND PERFORMANCE
HK Audio’s acoustical engineers’ research sure paid off: these ultra-compact speakers pack amazing sonic power. Featuring the groundbreaking Multicell Transformer, the tweeters’ crystal-clear response delivers enough superior top end to cover even large rooms. Remarkably light, the subwoofer comes in an enclosure featuring Anti-Resonance Bracing tuned to deliver rich, thick low-end response. And all those glorious signals come at sound pressure levels up to 130dB!
BEST OF HANDLING
A fully-fledged PA system with a mixer, power amps, subwoofers and satellites that needs just one cable? That’s not a dream; it’s LUCAS NANO 608i! Just a single lead and yet it’s one of the most flexible all-in-one solutions that you can configure as a slim mono column, a classic stereo setup – or just add another LUCAS NANO 608i to extend it into an impressive twin stereo system. And all this comes at the sensationally low weight of 16.3kg and in an ingeniously portable chassis designed to be carried in just one hand.
- The first ever compact PA to feature an integrated wireless iPad-enabled mixer
- Free app for iPad: LUCAS NANO REMOTE
- Eight-channel digital mixer with professional features
- Simple handling; assembles in seconds
- Bluetooth: audio streaming and wireless connection to the app for iPad
- Flexible: can be used as a mono PA, a 2.1 setup or in Twin Stereo
- Two satellites with 4.5" broadband woofer and 1" tweeter
- 10" subwoofer
- Low-resonance bass enclosure featuring “Anti-Resonance Bracing”
- 130dB max. SPL
- Multicell Transformer technology
- 460-watt power amp
- Transport bay for the satellites located in the subwoofer
- Signal-carrying distance pole (available separately)
- Just 16.3kg
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).