LUCAS NANO 600 System
|Product Class||Mono System / 2.1 system|
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||43 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Rating||460 W (300 W + 2x 80 W) Class D (EIA)|
|Active protection circuits||MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection|
|Inputs||3x XLR Combo, RCA/Mini jack 3,5mm, Link In for Twin Stereo Mode|
|Outputs||Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out,Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode|
|Special Features||5 channel mixer (3 mono + 1 stereo resp.. 1 mono + 2 stereo channels)|
|Optional accessories||Stereo Stand Add-on, Mono Stand Add-on, Roller Bag, Desk/Wall Mount Add-on, Link cable|
|Weight||16,3 kg / 36 lbs.|
Nano 600 Satellite
|Max SPL||119 dB (Single Satellite),
124 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
|Max SPL peak||124 dB (Single Satellite),
130 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||190 Hz - 20 kHz|
|HF horn||HK Audio Multicell transformer|
|Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical||90° x +10/-45° (Single Satellite),
90° x 30° (Satellite Array)
|Pole mount||3/8" thread|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm|
|Weight||1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.|
Nano 600 Subwoofer
|Max SPL||120 dB@10%THD, half space|
|Max SPL peak||123 dB@10%THD, half space|
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||43 Hz - 190 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||35 x 49 x 47 cm|
|Weight||13,9 kg / 30,8 lbs.|
Extremely compact and light, yet extraordinarily powerful: with the world’s first crossover PA, HK Audio is setting new standards for portable PA Systems.
Crossover means the bringing together of the various advantages different speaker formats offer. The superior, far-reaching high frequencies you’d expect from a high-quality fullrange cabinet. The elegant and space-saving appearance of a column system. And the powerful bass of a hefty subwoofer housed in a wooden cabinet. All at the sensationally low weight of 16.3kg.
This is made possible thanks to a bunch of innovative technologies. Like the Multicell Transformer (MCT), which delivers the quality performance of a large high-frequency horn at a fraction of the size. What’s more, the MCT guarantees the acoustically flawless coupling (Coherent Wavefront Stacking) of the two satellites in a mono column format. Then there’s the ingenious Anti-Resonance Bracing (ARB), which ensures that the subwoofer uncompromisingly converts every single watt of power into pure low-end energy. The practically minded and comprehensively appointed input section makes a separate mixer superfluous in the vast majority of cases.
And one absolutely unique factor: depending on the task at hand, LUCAS NANO 600 can be used as a slim mono column or as a compact satellites/subwoofer system. Or, simply combine two mono columns to experience the first ever “big” PA system that can be transported in two hands.
LUCAS NANO 600 is even more lavishly appointed: Inputs 1 and 2 afford you even greater flexibility by providing enough channels for a vocal duo with accompaniment or two acoustic guitarists with an additional vocalist. On top of that, it furnishes phantom power for condenser microphones.
The newly developed MultiCell Transformer for the 1' compression driver is certainly an innovative highlight. This advanced Wave Transformer technology shoehorns the acoustical benefits of a much larger CD horn into this compact format and allows two satellites to be stacked properly to achieve the best audio performance.
Epoxy housings have many benefits, but they‘ve never been famous for delivering massive, muscular bass. So our engineers took a novel approach to this challenge, using a special state-of-the art simulation method to analyze how the LUCAS NANO 600 subwoofer‘s enclosure bends and flexes. They pinpointed all the resonance points and then reinforced the unit with a sophisticated metal bracing
- Versatile: Configures as a mono PA, a 2.1 or a twin stereo setup
- Two satellites with a 4.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- 10 Inch Subwoofer
- 5 Inputs, 3-Channel-Mixer, Mic In 1 with Phantom Power
- 460 W power amp
- 130 dB max. SPL
- First of its kind worldwide: MultiCell Transformer for optimum dispersion
- Low-resonance bass enclosure for remarkable low-end performance
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Weighs just 16.3 kg
- Several optional add-ons
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).