LUCAS NANO 600 System
|Product Class||Mono System / 2.1 system|
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||43 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Power Rating||460 W (300 W + 2x 80 W) Class D (EIA)|
|Active protection circuits||MulitBand limiter, Subsonic filter, Thermo protection, Overload protection|
|Inputs||3x XLR Combo, RCA/Mini jack 3,5mm, Link In for Twin Stereo Mode|
|Outputs||Speaker Out, Easy-Click, Rec Out,Link Out for Twin Stereo Mode|
|Special Features||5 channel mixer (3 mono + 1 stereo resp.. 1 mono + 2 stereo channels)|
|Optional accessories||Stereo Stand Add-on, Mono Stand Add-on, Roller Bag, Desk/Wall Mount Add-on, Link cable|
|Weight||16,3 kg / 36 lbs.|
Nano 600 Satellite
|Max SPL||119 dB (Single Satellite),
124 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
|Max SPL peak||124 dB (Single Satellite),
130 dB (Satellite Array)@10%THD, half space
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||190 Hz - 20 kHz|
|HF horn||HK Audio Multicell transformer|
|Mid/high unit dispersion pattern, horizontal/vertical||90° x +10/-45° (Single Satellite),
90° x 30° (Satellite Array)
|Pole mount||3/8" thread|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14,5 x 14,5 x 13,5 cm|
|Weight||1,2 kg / 2,6 lbs.|
Nano 600 Subwoofer
|Max SPL||120 dB@10%THD, half space|
|Max SPL peak||123 dB@10%THD, half space|
|Frequency response +/- 3 dB||43 Hz - 190 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||35 x 49 x 47 cm|
|Weight||13,9 kg / 30,8 lbs.|
Extremely compact and light, yet extraordinarily powerful: with the world’s first crossover PA, HK Audio is setting new standards for portable PA Systems.
Crossover means the bringing together of the various advantages different speaker formats offer. The superior, far-reaching high frequencies you’d expect from a high-quality fullrange cabinet. The elegant and space-saving appearance of a column system. And the powerful bass of a hefty subwoofer housed in a wooden cabinet. All at the sensationally low weight of 16.3kg.
This is made possible thanks to a bunch of innovative technologies. Like the Multicell Transformer (MCT), which delivers the quality performance of a large high-frequency horn at a fraction of the size. What’s more, the MCT guarantees the acoustically flawless coupling (Coherent Wavefront Stacking) of the two satellites in a mono column format. Then there’s the ingenious Anti-Resonance Bracing (ARB), which ensures that the subwoofer uncompromisingly converts every single watt of power into pure low-end energy. The practically minded and comprehensively appointed input section makes a separate mixer superfluous in the vast majority of cases.
And one absolutely unique factor: depending on the task at hand, LUCAS NANO 600 can be used as a slim mono column or as a compact satellites/subwoofer system. Or, simply combine two mono columns to experience the first ever “big” PA system that can be transported in two hands.
LUCAS NANO 600 is even more lavishly appointed: Inputs 1 and 2 afford you even greater flexibility by providing enough channels for a vocal duo with accompaniment or two acoustic guitarists with an additional vocalist. On top of that, it furnishes phantom power for condenser microphones.
The newly developed MultiCell Transformer for the 1' compression driver is certainly an innovative highlight. This advanced Wave Transformer technology shoehorns the acoustical benefits of a much larger CD horn into this compact format and allows two satellites to be stacked properly to achieve the best audio performance.
Epoxy housings have many benefits, but they‘ve never been famous for delivering massive, muscular bass. So our engineers took a novel approach to this challenge, using a special state-of-the art simulation method to analyze how the LUCAS NANO 600 subwoofer‘s enclosure bends and flexes. They pinpointed all the resonance points and then reinforced the unit with a sophisticated metal bracing
- Versatile: Configures as a mono PA, a 2.1 or a twin stereo setup
- Two satellites with a 4.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- 10 Inch Subwoofer
- 5 Inputs, 3-Channel-Mixer, Mic In 1 with Phantom Power
- 460 W power amp
- 130 dB max. SPL
- First of its kind worldwide: MultiCell Transformer for optimum dispersion
- Low-resonance bass enclosure for remarkable low-end performance
- Satellite transport bay inside the subwoofer enclosure
- Weighs just 16.3 kg
- Several optional add-ons
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - No Hassle Returns - 30 Day Trial Period
At Music Store Live, we are proud to offer free shipping on just about everything we sell. We’ve also got one of the best return policies in the business giving you a full 30 day trial period that starts when you receive your order for all new* items. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped, we’ll provide you with return authorization information to send it back for an exchange, a refund, or in-store credit. But no matter what, we’ve got your back and we are here to help make sure you end up with the right gear for you. You’ll never be stuck with something you aren’t happy with.
Return Policy Details
What if there’s something defective with the item I purchased or it arrived with shipping damage?
We’ve got some of the best guitar techs around to test out every instrument before it leaves our shop and give everything a full setup. We’re confident your order will arrive ready to rock right out of the box. Our awesome warehouse staff put time and care into packaging your order up to make sure it all arrives to you safely. But let’s be honest, once in a blue moon stuff happens that’s out of anyone’s control. If you received an item which you believe is faulty, shows signs of shipping damage, or in any way doesn’t meet your expectations based on the description in the listing, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Gear Experts. No matter what happens, we want to make it right! (note: If you believe there to be shipping damage, please do not discard the packaging that your order came in and please make sure to contact us within 24 hours of receiving your delivery)
What if I’m not liking it or it’s just not working out for me?
Is something you purchased from us just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from Music Store Live. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us within 30 days of delivery*. You are welcome to return it for a refund, an exchange, or in-store credit.
- Please allow 2-4 business days from the receiving date for returns to be processed.
- If your purchase qualified for free shipping, we may withhold our outbound shipping costs from any refunds processed as part of the return.
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. Anything sent back to us must have an RMA number and we may refuse returns that did not receive prior authorization.
- Return the item(s) in its original packaging and in a way that will help ensure its safe arrival back to us.
- Just as we’re responsible for getting your order to you safely, you are responsible for returning the item(s) to Music Store Live in its original condition. Please take care with packaging it back up and preparing it for the return shipping journey. We recommend you add insurance to higher value items when sending them back.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL but is not to exceed 15% under typical circumstances.
- * B-Stock, C-Stock, E-Stock, Open Box, and Used items are subject to a 7-day trial period.
Is there anything that you guys won’t take back or that does not apply to your return policy?
We definitely want to work with you and be as flexible as we can to earn your business and to make sure you’re happy with everything you purchase from us. Unfortunately, there are some things that we simply cannot take back once it’s sold. That includes:
- Custom orders or instruments with modifications (pickup installs, straplock installs, tuner installs, etc)
- Software or authorization keys
- Guitar amp tubes or cabinet speakers
- Pickups that have been installed
- Strings that have been installed
- Drum heads and cymbals that show signs of use
- Personal items (earphones, harmonicas, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
- Turntable cartridges
- Control vinyl
When sending back a return, please make sure that the return merchandise authorization number (RMA) provided by one of our Gear Experts is clearly written on the label of your return. To help avoid any restocking fees, please don’t write anything on the packaging. Please return all of the original packaging and its contents. We must receive the item/order back in a condition that allows us to resell it in the same condition it was originally in when we sent it out.
Your return label should look something like this:
Music Store Live
Attn: RMA XXXXX
300 W. 28th St, ste 102
National City, CA 91950
(Note: Purchases made through third party marketplaces such as eBay, Reverb, or Amazon have their own policies and criteria for returns. Please ask if you have any questions regarding that process.)
Shipping Policy Details
In most cases we ship new orders out within 1 business day of receiving payment. Here are some things to note:
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment. If you need to use a shipping address that differs from your billing address, feel free to contact a Music Store Live Gear Expert and we can help you out.
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company. If you’d like it held at a local FedEx facility, for example, please provide us with the full address of that facility before your order is shipped. This works out better than trying to re-route it once it’s in transit.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery please request it when requesting your order. Whether you choose to or not, we will still assume all of the responsibility in getting your item to you safely.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.