Enclosure 17.9 x 10"/45.5 x 25.4 cm
Jog wheels 5.9"/15 cm diameter
Weight 5.5 lbs/2.5 kg
ASIO + WDM in Windows
Core Audio in Mac OS
MIDI (extended MIDI on faders + potentiometers)
Master 1-2: 2 RCA + 1/8" stereo
Booth 1-2: 2 RCA
Headphones: 1/4" + 1/8" (stereo)
Mic 1/4" microphone in
Aux 1/8" stereo line in
16/24-bit audio at 44.1/48/96 kHz
DJControl Jogvision is the first mobile Hercules DJ controller to feature a display in the center of each jog wheel, simultaneously indicating both the playback speed and position in the track at a glance. These displays allow DJs to spend less time looking at a computer screen, for enhanced focus, faster responsiveness and better track syncing - paying more attention to the music and their audience instead.
NEW FEATURES : CUE COLOR MATCH and AIR ROLL !
Cue Color Match : Tailored for the control of cue points and sampler, the drum pads backlights match the default colour of each cue point in Serato DJ and DJ Intro, so that cue points control is natural and intuitive
Air Roll, a hand gesture with the air control, gives access to a new sound, Filter Roll: rolling the hand over the air sensor produces a spectacular roller-coaster effect with a low-pass filter increasing, then decreasing, afterwards re-increasing in a rapid cycleThe in-jog displays are unique in this mobile DJ controller categoryThe jog wheels show 3 key pieces of information which visually guide your gesture for scratching and mixing!
During playback : 2 rings = 2 pieces of information
The blue ring’s rotation speed shows the playback speed of the track
The white ring’s display shows the position within the track currently playing
When scratching: the display shows the angular position.
Boost your performance
Thanks to the displays, focus on your performance instead of focusing on your computer screen
Locate the target position at your fingertips, much faster than having to look up at the computer screen. Scratch with more precision and more easily!
You’re a scratcher? Get the feel of CD deck platters
Both blue displays rotate at 33⅓ RPM
If you can scratch with two DJ CD players, you can scratch with DJControl Jogvision
Whatever your scratching skills, the displays guides your hand’s move
Audio design customized for club or mobile DJing
Built-in high resolution 24-bit /96 kHz audio interface
In addition to the Mix and Headphones outputs, a Booth out with adjustable volume for speakers
Microphone input to talk over + Auxiliary input to connect an external audio source. Both are recordable
Powerful enough Master and Booth outputs to connect PA systems
DAC Wolfson, 106dB SNR (A-weighted)
The controller for Serato software
Includes Serato DJ Intro
Serato DJ Upgrade Ready (Serato DJ is a paid upgrade)
Controls designed for performance
This 2-deck controller combines ergonomics and sturdiness.
2 decks + 1 central mixer, in an ergonomic and mobile shape
Robust construction for durability and transportability
The powerful jog wheels emulate the feel of CD deck platters
15 cm/5’’90 : similar diameter to the platters on DJ CD players, the largest platters in its category
Instant touch detection to scratch with high precision and with no latency
Distinctive style : combination of the platters’ aluminum and the display
2 sets of 4 drum pads - with RGB backlighting and CUE COLOR MATCH
When pressed, the drum pads do not depress, so trigger commands (samples or cue points) faster than other kind of pads
Different colored backlighting depending on Sample mode or Cue point mode
RGB Cue color Match: In Cue point mode, the color of each pad matches the default color of the Cue point it controls in Serato DJ. A perfect match between hardware and software for an intuitive control
Air Control: Unleash your creativity and improve your stage appearance thanks to the contactless sensor!
The Air Control converts the distance between your hand and the sensor in modulation of the low-pass filter
Control the low-pass filter without any contact, your hand moves create new sounds: ‘Filter Push’, ‘Filter Cut’, ‘Filter Roll’ (spectacular roller-coaster effect!)
The Air control range of 12’’/30 cm lets the bit magical DJ’s hand movements be seen by the audience!
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).