|Power 9VDC (Negative Tip)||MAX 300 mA|
|Power 12VDC (Negative Tip)||MAX 400 mA|
|Max Consumption||410 mA|
|Signal to Noise||110db typical|
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20000Hz|
|Input Impedance||<1M Ohm|
|Output Impedance||<100K Ohm|
|Max Input Level||1,5Vpp|
|Bypass Switching||Double In/Out Buffers|
|Reverb Tank Amplifier||SS 1,2W RMS|
|Reverb FX Mix: (parallel connection)||Max. 50%|
|Vibrato Circuit||Full Sino Opto-Resistor equipped|
|Vibrato Intensity||0 to -10db|
|Vibrato Speed:||116 to 384bpm|
|Tube Type||12AU7 (Shuguang)|
|Remote switching||ON-ON Mom. Clean contact switch 1/4” TRS jack|
|Dimensions||220x130x50mm. - 8x5x2inches|
|Weight||0,600Kg. - 1,32 lbs|
|Main Power||DC PLUG 5,5 x 2,1mm.|
|Input||Guitar Input 1/4” jack|
|Output||To Amp In 1/4” jack|
Gurus Sinusoid Cicognani Boutique Series Guitar Effects Pedal
Gurus Amps produces great amps and pedals, We also love the craft of recreating and re-engineering some of the most gloryified gear of the past. After we explored the British territory with the award winning 1959Doubledecker, we chose to explore the American side of Tone. We drew inspiration from the legendary American amps of early 60’, the 1963 Vibroverb, where vibrato and reverb became a necessary tone additive. It was a very difficult challenge for both the Reverb and Vibrato because we could not use the same technology in a pedal due to the low tension. We needed to find a totally new way to make a optic tremolo that achieved the same feeling of the real one.and make a Sinusoidal waveform that works the best with your guitar and overall tone.
For the reverb technology, we involved Accutronics™. that makes the small real springs tanks to fits into our pedal chassis. All of the hard work paid off allowing Gurus to produce the SINUSOID, the first 100% analog, tube driven Reverb - Vibrato pedal on the market.
Sinusoid drains around 230mA on 9VDC and 300mA on 12VDC, HOWEVER, having an internal power output section (1,2W amp) that drives the reverb tank the draining depends by input signal, so it may need up to 400mA on 12VDC.
So, be sure to use a standard Negative TIP Power Supply with enough current for optimum performance.
Here you can see the incredible frequency response of Sinusoid, a full range 20-20Khz that makes it suitable for all applications and any instrument.
When designing the Reverb side of Sinusoid, we collaborated with Accutronics™, coupled with our driving circuit, GURUS was able to perfectly reproduce, the same tone, feel, and response of theVintage Spring Reverb Tanks.
GURUS SINUSIOD gives you the sound and feeling of those great famous vintage and now expensive amps of the 60’s.
- Two independent effects recallable by Footswitches individually or combined.
- REVERB: a real tube driven analog Reverb circuit equipped with an ACCUTRONICS™ Double springs tank. Fine tuning of the frequencies let us achieve the feeling of those famous vintage 60’s spring reverb tanks.
- VIBRO: a real tube driven Optical tremolo circuit, uses a Sinusoidal Wave coupled with our own Gurus proprietary technology using LDR to perfectly match the character of Vintage Vibrato channels, making it stand out from all the other digital or analog tremolo effect units on the market today.
- Remote outs for connections with analog switchers. This lets you remotely use the pedal and operate it outside of your pedalboard where this might cause undesired mechanical noises. NOTE: Remote switcher must have Clean Contacts, without common ground wiring.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).