- Effect Types: 86
- Simultaneous Effects: 6
- Patch Memory: 50
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24bit, 128times over-sampling
- Signal Processsing: 32bit floating point and 32bit fixed point
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +1dB -3dB (10kΩ load)
- Display: LCD
- Input: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack （L / R); Rated input level: -20dBm; Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Output: 2 x 1/4'' phone jack （L / R); Maximum output level: +5dBm; Output load impedance 10kΩ or higher
- AC Adapter: DC9V / Center negative / 500mA (AC adapter: ZOOM AD-16)
- Batteries: AA/LR6 battery x 2; [Mono input] 7 hours of operation; [Stereo input] 5 hours of operation
- USB: Bus Power
- Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
- USB: Firmware Update
- Weight: 350g (without batteries)
From a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone, the MS-70CDR can do it all. Its powerful line-up of 86 diverse effects includes 16 chorus, 26 delay and 29 reverbs, including classic models from famous brands. In addition, there are more than a dozen flangers, tremolos, vibratos, phasers and other modulation effects—everything you'll ever need, all in one stompbox.
Every MultiStomp pedal features an easy-to-use graphic interface with a large LCD, a single footswitch, and analog-style parameter knobs that double as buttons. This intuitive design makes creating, saving and rearranging effects and effects chains a breeze and allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings.
With the MS-70CDR, you can use up to six effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like. This gives you the freedom to build complex tones, as well as the ability to bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired.
Cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-70CDR. From a single pedal, you'll have 86 effects waiting at your feet, ready to be called up whenever you need them.
The MS-70CDR's three parameter knobs double as selection buttons. These can be used to open various menus, which allow you to tweak effects settings to your heart's content and to easily remove and/or rearrange effect parameters, turn the AUTO-SAVE function ON and OFF, recall patches, and more.
Our unique Tail function allows delay or reverb effects to fade away naturally, even through the next played phrase. For example, after playing a solo using a delay effect, even if you switch to a rhythm tone without delay, you'll continue to hear the sound of the solo delay fading away.
Our cutting-edge ZFX-IV DSP microchip uses 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations.
Simply hold the footswitch down to instantly activate the built-in chromatic tuner, even in the middle of a performance. You can choose between a BYPASS mode that turns all the effects off and a MUTE mode that allows you to tune silently.
Use the Tap Tempo feature to set the tempo in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing. Tap Tempo can also be used to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies.
The MS-70CDR allows you to create and store up to 50 of your original patches. There are also 40 preprogrammed patches which form a versatile collection that includes some of the most popular guitar stompbox sounds, as well as effects personally designed by some of the world's top musicians.
Want to be able to cycle through selected effects each time you press the footswitch? No problem: The MS-70CDR gives you the ability to program the order in which patches appear. You can create and save up to 50 original chains this way.
Stereo output jacks allow you to record the MS-70CDR's many sounds via line-level connectors. In addition, stereo inputs enable you to use the pedal with not only guitars, but also stereo instruments such as synthesizers and samplers, as well as other effects devices.
The MS-70CDR can operate for up to 7 hours continuously on two AA alkaline batteries, allowing you to use it with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, you can power the pedal via an AC adapter (sold separately) or USB bus.
When connected to your computer and Zoom's website via USB, system updates can easily be performed to ensure that your MS-70CDR is always operating with the very latest firmware.
Our team of musicians fuses the spirit of the local guitar shop with the convenience of the web by creating a reliable and worry-free buying experience.
At Music Store Live, our goal is to revolutionize the way gear is bought online. It’s not just about videos and know how; it’s about the person on the other end of the line. Whether you are in Tokyo or Toledo, we invite you to experience the reality of a living online music store and help us shape the best buying experience possible. As you'll see in the video below, we're musicians just like you. We strive to offer the best gear, the best online experience, and the best personalized service in the industry. We invite you to get to know our team, and we would love the opportunity to get to know you too!
Free Shipping - Free Return Shipping - 30 Day Returns
At MusicStoreLive.com we are proud to offer free return shipping and a 30-day return policy in the 48 contiguous states on all new* items over $30. It's all part of our mission to bring the guitar shop to your living room. This policy allows you to get your gear hassle-free and try it with your own rig to be sure that it truly fits with your playing style and sound. If it doesn't work the way you had hoped we'll send you a prepaid return label and work up an exchange or issue you a refund once we get the item back in the same condition it was purchased. It's that simple.
- Your order must ship to the billing address associated with your credit card, PayPal, or other method of payment (unless an alternate shipping address has been approved by an MSL Gear Specialist).
- If you want the shipment to be held at a shipping company hub it is your responsibility to make those arrangements directly with the shipping company.
- An indirect signature will be required upon delivery for all transactions over $250. If you would like to require a signature on a transaction of less than $250, please request it when you place your order.
- We do not insure packages valued under $3,000. If you would like to add insurance for delivery or return please request it when requesting your order or initiating your return.
- All returns are subject to a Tech Check upon arrival. Any instrument that is returned with damage, wear and tear (including pick marks), missing or replaced parts, missing protective or packing materials are not eligible for a full refund.
- *Used / Open Box/ Vintage / Clearance items carry our same return policy, except with a 3 day return window.
- Orders shipped within California will be subject to 7.25% state sales tax.
In most cases we ship same day if your order is placed by 12 p.m. EST Monday thru Friday!
Return Policy Details
Is your instrument just not doing it for you? We understand and we absolutely want you to be thrilled with any gear that you buy from MusicStoreLive.com. If you're not happy with your order, you can return it to us at no charge within 30 days of delivery.
- Customers outside the continental USA must pay their own return shipping and are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
- The return policy does not apply to custom orders or modifications (pickup installs, etc)
- Contact MSL at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 256-5725 to begin the return process. You can request a refund, store credit, or exchange.
- We'll provide you a return label via email.
- Ship the item back to us in its original packaging using the provided return label.
- Customer is responsible for returning the item to Music Store Live in its original condition.
- A refund or exchange will be issued within 3 business days from our receipt of the returned item.
- All returns will go through a technical inspection and are subject to a restocking fee if the item is not returned in its original condition. Restocking fee to be determined by MSL.
Layaways & Financing
- Deposit a non-refundable minimum of 10% down of the purchase price on anything in stock
- Contact MSL at email@example.com or (866) 256-5725 to place your initial deposit.
- Pay it off at your convenience within 30 days.
- $100 layaway fee for each additional month over the initial 30 days (on most items).